Kids Sewing Intermediates Making a Stretch Tee
What You Will Learn
- How to sew and work with stretch/knit fabric
- Get creative with fashion design
- Embellish your design with unique style
What You Get
- A handmade designer tee
What to Bring
- 1 metre of cotton jersey or cotton elastane jersey
- Matching thread
- Embellishments like; buttons, beads, ribbons and other fabric remnants
What to Wear
- comfy clothes and proper shoes (no thongs).
Students must have completed the 2 Day Sewing Basics Program to partipate in this class.
We'll teach just what you need to know to walk out with a finished garment at the end of the day. We know that achieving results is an important part of keeping teen sewers motivated to continue!
Students will create and customise an oversized tee shirt!
This fashionable tee has that sloppy joe look with a raw edge finish, you can embellish by cutting slits, slashing, weaving, putting in gathers, a drawstring or adding extra decorative stitching.
Bookings and Cancellations Policy – Click Here
This class is only offered during the School holidays. Our school holiday program is hosted by our super talented, super nice and super fun instructors.
09Apr10:00 am to 3:00 pmThe Thread Den
3d/26 Wellington Street, Collingwood VIC 3066, Australia