Kids Sewing Intermediates Making Skirts
What You Will Learn
- Basic garment construction
- Inserting an elastic waist band or zipper
What You Get
- A handmade skirt made by you!
What to Bring
- Waist size 67cm & less - making an elasticised skirt
- Waist size 68cm & more - making an aline skirt
- Elasticised skirt - elastic 1 metre that is 2cm wide
- Elasticised skirt - 2.5 metres of a medium weight cotton fabric (no stretchy, or slippery fabrics). This skirt isn't lined
- Aline skirt - 2 metres of a medium weight cotton fabric (no stretchy, or slippery fabrics). This skirt isn't lined
- Aline skirt - 20cm dress zip & a button 1cm to 2.5cm in diameter
- matching thread
- snacks, lunch and a bottle of water
What to Wear
- Comfy clothes and proper shoes (no thongs).
Students must have completed the 2 Day Sewing Basics Program to partipate in this class or at least have sewn a cushion or pencil case.
In this class students will make an elastic waist twirly skirt for waist sizes up to 67cm or an Aline Skirt with a zip for waist sizes 68cm and above. The skirt is a simple design with an elastic waist and soft folds. The dress is a lovely sleeveless shift and the shorts are three quarter length and unisex.
Bookings and Cancellations Policy – Click Here
This class is only offered during the School holidays. Our school holiday program is hosted by our super talented, super nice and super fun instructors.
10Apr10:00 am to 4:00 pmThe Thread Den
3d/26 Wellington Street, Collingwood VIC 3066, Australia