Piano Lessons (60 Minutes)
We offer music instruction for all ages and abilities from hobbyist to professional. You will grow as an artist with us and be inspired by our school to reach your goals at your pace.
Have fun with our unique teaching approach where you will be motivated to learn more, excel and build confidence and be guided on your music journey.
Parents we would like you to know that we provide a safe environment for children and have extra security in place to ease your minds. It is critical that all our teachers have a "Working with Children" clearance.
We recognise achievements by encouraging our students to be involved and perform in our monthly concerts and do regular recordings to document their growth as an artist on their music journey.
We have our own stage at the school to perform on, this means students can invite family and friends to see there growth, whilst remaining a completely private school show. We see rapid improvement in our students with this regular performance and recording based goal. Students are more focused and motivated to build self-esteem and confidence. On their music journey students feel rewarded seeing these achievements for their hard work and dedication, making TMMSA a unique school.
We have two outstanding piano and keyboard teachers at Treble Makers Music School Australia that will guide you on your music journey. Sara-Jane also teaches Keytar.Please see their bios below.
1. SARA–JANE NEEP – VOCALIST/SINGING, PIANO, KEYBOARD AND KEYTAR TEACHERBEGINNERS/INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED Sara-Jane Neep is an energetic and driven singer, songwriter, pianist, and music teacher. She has worked and trained alongside both nationally and internationally acclaimed performing artists and producers. She has been playing and performing professionally in bands for 17 years ranging in all styles from classical to jazz to contemporary styles. Sara-Jane has 3 independent original solo releases under her belt, one of which won her an Arts Tasmania and Triple J amplified award for best contemporary, jazz and/or classical artist of the year. Sara-Jane studied jazz voice at CQCM (BAJP) before returning to Tasmania to complete her masters (MTEAH). She then recorded her first two independent releases. In 2013 she moved to Melbourne to continue performing, writing, recording and teaching. She is now in the process of writing and producing for her 4th independent solo release. Through her musical training and experience, Sara-Jane is a highly trained teacher with an academic background who is able to cater to all ages. She covers all learning capabilities from hobbiest to professional. Sara-Jane teaches classical, jazz and contemporary styles.
She is a friendly, patient, supportive and dedicated teacher with a very energetic, positive, upbeat personality. Sara-Jane is excited to be imparting her passion, knowledge and skills in singing, piano, keytar and the music industry to her students.Her lessons are both driven, focused and fun. She inspires and motivates her students, builds confidence and gives them the tools to achieve their goals to grow as a artist on their own unique music journey.
Sara-Jane is available on Thursday afternoons/evenings.
2. NOOSHIN FAGHAN PIANO AND VOCALIST/SINGING TEACHER BEGINNERS/INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
Nooshin has been playing piano since she was 15 years old and started performing when she was 18 years old. She is a high-energy composer/arranger, conductor, pianist, singer and songwriter.
Nooshin recorded and performed with bands overseas professionally before moving to Australia over 6 years ago. Since then she has been performing in concerts and has composed/arranged music, which includes composing music played by the Melbourne Army Big Band. One piece of music she arranged that she also sung on “Don’t Worry Girl” was nominated for the best music video in the Martini film festival. She has also conducted ensembles and recorded original songs.
Nooshin has also been involved in the Australia film industry having scored music for different film genres including short films, TV shows and animation such as The Sin of Lust (Winner of best vision in the seven deadly sins short film competition). She has also written music for TV commercials and documentaries including Saving Children’s Life’s Unchief TVC.
Since moving to Australia she has completed a Bachelor of Applied Music (composition), a Graduate Diploma of Music and a Masters of Music. (Contemporary practice). She has been teaching for over 11 years and is an experienced educator. She has taught internationally and in Australia as a music teacher to all ages and abilities for 6 years and to students from varying language backgrounds.
Nooshin teaches piano and singing, including popular styles like rock, pop, blues, jazz, classical and contemporary. With her comprehensive knowledge, education skills in music theory, composition, arrangements, conducting and film scoring she can cater for students wanting to learn these skills as well. She teaches all ages and abilities from hobbiest to professional. She is a very outgoing, friendly, warm, engaging and focused teacher. She strives to get the best out of her students, shares her in depth knowledge in the best and easiest way building a great bond with all.
Nooshin communicates with his students to determine exactly what they want to achieve and learn. She motivates and inspires them to aim high, gives students all the tools guidance and resources required to build confidence to grow as an artist on their unique music journey to achieve their goals.
She is a highly trained teacher with experience, knowledge and a wide range of styles that inform the teaching approach. Nooshin is a great mentor.
Nooshin is available on Wednesday afternoon/evenings.
GENERAL LESSON INFO:
We are extremely proud of our talented, dedicated teaching staff and our welcoming school. Our teachers come from a diverse range of music backgrounds as well as all being professional musicians, having real world experience. They all have a wealth of knowledge, are highly skilled, passionate, enthusiastic and are great mentors all with many years of teaching experience
All our teachers are very friendly, supportive and caring. They will guide you to grow as an artist to reach your goals at your pace and learn the music you want to learn. They offer a fun, creative, engaging, informative and personalised approach, with our one on one lesson’s in an inspiring and encouraging environment. We ensure positive learning experiences and you will learn new skills, reach high levels, and stimulate rhythm, coordination and imagination. Anything is possible to achieve with dedication and practice. Every individual has the capability to succeed.
We also offer music instruction on drums, guitar, bass, ukulele, keytar, vocals, piano and the keyboard for all styles of music. We can also help with VCE/AMEB preparation/higher education studies.
We are located at Level One, 82 Acland St St Kilda, in the heart of St kilda making it easy to get to by public transport of car. Contact us on 0402512648 or email email@example.com
We look forward you starting your music journey with us.
Set date and time when booking Duration: 60 Minutes
- Exceptional training on instruments from our very experienced highly skilled teachers.
- VCE/AMEB preparation/higher education studies.
- Learn Techniques from basic beginners to advanced including sight reading, cords and scales. Learn how to play rhythm and different styles. How to perform with confidence.
- You will have fun and grow as an artist with us with our unique teaching approach where you will be motivated to learn more, excel and build confidence
- Friendly, enthusiastic, supportive, knowledgeable, experienced and very dedicated teachers.
- Monthly concerts on our very own stage for you to perform on. We see rapid improvement with this performance based goal, students are more motivated, they build self esteem and confidence.
- Lessons are fun, creative, informative and personalized with our one on one lessons. You will be inspired by our school to reach your goals at your pace at our welcoming school.
- Positive learning experiences, learn new skills and we do regular recordings of your growth.
- Our teachers are all real musicians and great mentors that will inspire and guide you on your music journey.
- A safe environment for children and we have extra security in place to ease your minds. It is critical that all our teachers have working with children clearance.
- Just your enthusiasm!
All ages and abilities
Vendor sincce 2017
Start your music journey now.
Drums, Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Keytar, Piano, Keyboard and Vocal lessons for all styles of music.
Treble Makers Music School Australia is a family run business by the energetic professional leaders Gabriel and Georgina Atkinson.
We offer music instruction for all ages and abilities from hobbyists to professionals. You will grow as an artist with us and be inspired by our school to reach your goals at your pace. Have fun with our unique teaching approach where you will be motivated to learn more, excel and build confidence and be guided on your music journey. We recognise achievements by encouraging our students to be involved and perform in our monthly concerts and do regular recordings to document their growth as an artist on their music journey.
We have outstanding teachers on drums, guitar, bass and ukulele, singing/vocals, piano, keytar and keyboard for all styles of music at Treble Makers Music School Australia that will guide you on your music journey. Please see their bios on our website.We can also help with VCE/AMEB preparation/higher education studies.
Parents we would like you to know that we provide a safe environment for children and have extra security in place to ease your minds. It is critical that all our teachers have a "Working with Children" clearance. We are located in the heart of St. Kilda, making it easy to get to by public transport of car. Contact us on 0402512648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward you starting your music journey with us.