Ukulele Lessons (60 Minutes)
We offer music instruction for all ages and abilities from hobbyist to professional. You will grow as an artist with us and be inspired by our school to reach your goals at your pace.
Have fun with our unique teaching approach where you will be motivated to learn more, excel and build confidence and be guided on your music journey.
Parents we would like you to know that we provide a safe environment for children and have extra security in place to ease your minds. It is critical that all our teachers have a "Working with Children" clearance.
We recognise achievements by encouraging our students to be involved and perform in our monthly concerts and do regular recordings to document their growth as an artist on their music journey.
We have our own stage at the school to perform on, this means students can invite family and friends to see there growth, whilst remaining a completely private school show.
We see rapid improvement in our students with this regular performance and recording based goal. Students are more focused and motivated to build self-esteem and confidence. On their music journey students feel rewarded seeing these achievements for their hard work and dedication, making TMMSA a unique school.
We have two outstanding guitar, bass and ukulele teachers at Treble Makers Music School Australia that will guide you on your music journey. Please see their bios below.
1. GABRIEL ATKINSON – GUITAR, BASS AND UKULELE TEACHERBEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED Gabe grew up in a musical family, his father is a saxophonist and his mother is a singer, so music is certainly in his blood. Gabe always loved music since he was very little and started playing guitar at 8 years old and is classically trained. He then found his love for rock and electric guitar and certainly understands the hard work and dedication required to become good. Spending several hours everyday locked in his room practicing and playing music. He had his first band when he was 13 and has been playing professionally since he was 16. He is a natural born performer and feels completely at home on stage.
Gabe is originally from New Zealand and has deep roots in the Australian music community and is well respected. Gabe moved to Australia in his early 20’s with Kiwi rock band Weta, they signed a major deal with Warner Records. This opened the door to extensive touring of Australia and New Zealand, many recordings, film clips and exposure to the national and international industry. Weta's debut album Geographica reached Platinum sales in New Zealand. The first Weta gig he played, was with Foo Fighters at the Wellington Town Hall. Weta played Big Day Out shows, Offshore Festival, Rocket Festival. Also supported Silverchair, Powderfinger, Shihad, Regurgitator, Jebediah, Magic Dirt, Killing Heidi and played with Motorace, Nitocris and Pre Shrunk on the Triple JJJ Turn Up Your Radio Tour.In 2007 Gabe was asked to join Grinspoon as a session guitarist on there national tour of Alibis and Other Lies. Spending a year on the road with one of Australia’s greatest rock bands was an extraordinary experience. Gabe has just finished a 2017 national tour with Debut Album Aria Nominee Gawurra Gabe has since been performing professionally, song writing, recording, (including a recording session in the U.S.A with Gina Schock from the Go-Go’s). He also plays, records and writes songs in his own band and does solo gigs. He continues to contribute as a session guitarist and write songs with Local artists.
Gabe has a wealth of knowledge, is an expert in his field with over 25 years of experience in the music industry. Has guided and mentored many ambitious musician’s. His advice is with dedication anyone can become musically developed. Gabe would like to see the live music world stay alive and wants to share his passion for music. This led him to start teaching over 5 years ago and also open TMMSA with his great team of like minded musicians and educators. He is a great educator and has taught all walks of life and abilities, hobbiest to professional, from very young to retires. His "down to earth" approach has inspired many learners onto their musical journey He effortlessly communicates the joy of learning music with a sense of fun and humour with his charismatic approach.He has incredible patience, enthusiasm and dedication. With his wealth of experience and knowledge in all areas of the music world, he assists bringing the thrill and pride of playing guitar to all. Gabe has a lot to offer who desire to learn and brings out the best in all of his students. His lessons are creative, supportive and he encourages students to exceed their expectations, be dedicated and to practice. He also encourages monthly performance and records his students regularly to show growth. He believes this really helps drive his students and builds confidence. His knowledge of music is very broad and thus he can teach all styles from pop, blues, country, heavy metal, classic rock, r n b, alternative country, hard rock... His unique approach will help assist you to reach your goals, give you the tools to achieve them and certainly makes your learning experience exciting whilst you grow as an artist on your music journey.
Gabe is available on Monday Tuesdays and Wednesday afternoons/evenings.
2. KEN HENNESSY – BASS, GUITAR AND UKELELE TEACHERBEGINNERS/INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED Ken Hennessy is a talented down to earth bass/guitar player. He has been playing for over 15 years and has extensive experience in all areas of the industry from performing to writing and recording. He has performed professionally in various original bands such as My Piranha, Stackhouse and Last Mistress in which he has toured Nationally and put his stamp on numerous records over the last 9 years. Ken plays bass and guitar (depending on the lineup) professionally in cover bands and on recording sessions as well. Recently he has been teaching bass, guitar and ukelele at local Primary schools. Ken is available for one on one private bass, guitar and ukelele lessons. He covers all ages and abilities from hobbiest to professional, including contemporary styles such as rock, pop, blues and funk.He is a very committed, supportive teacher with lots of enthusiasm, patience, and he is very friendly allowing him to impart his musical experience and knowledge with a relaxed teaching approach.
He believes enjoyment and inspiration are the key areas of focus for students, he tailors lessons to suit the needs of the student so they get the most out of each lesson working at their pace. Ken teaches music genres that the students are interested in and makes sure they are learning the essentials of playing along. Kens lessons are lots of fun and you learn without thinking too much. You will break down songs, watch, learn, listen, jam and play. Ken will also work on performance confidence.He makes sure students understand the importance of practice during the week to get the best out of their music learning. Also his engaging lessons help students develop skills that allow creativity, confidence and talent to grow. Inspiring students and encouraging them to reach their goals, give them the tools to achieve them whilst growing as an artist on their unique music journey.
Ken is available on Thursday afternoons/evenings.
GENERAL LESSON INFO:
We are extremely proud of our talented, dedicated teaching staff and our welcoming school. Our teachers come from a diverse range of music backgrounds as well as all being professional musicians, having real world experience. They all have a wealth of knowledge, are highly skilled, passionate, enthusiastic and are great mentors all with many years of teaching experience.
All our teachers are very friendly, supportive and caring. They will guide you to grow as an artist to reach your goals at your pace and learn the music you want to learn. They offer a fun, creative, engaging, informative and personalised approach, with our one on one lesson’s in an inspiring and encouraging environment. We ensure positive learning experiences and you will learn new skills, reach high levels, and stimulate rhythm, coordination and imagination. Anything is possible to achieve with dedication and practice. Every individual has the capability to succeed.
We also offer music instruction on drums, guitar, bass, ukulele, keytar, vocals, piano and the keyboard for all styles of music. We can also help with VCE/AMEB preparation/higher education studies.
We are located at Level One, 82 Acland St St Kilda, in the heart of St kilda making it easy to get to by public transport of car. Contact us on 0402512648 or email email@example.com
We look forward you starting your music journey with us.
Set date and time when booking Duration: 60 Minutes
- Exceptional training on instruments from our very experienced highly skilled teachers.
- VCE/AMEB preparation/higher education studies
- Learn Techniques from basic beginners to advanced including guitar scales and cords. Learn how to play rhythm and different styles. How to perform with confidence.
- You will have fun and grow as an artist with us with our unique teaching approach where you will be motivated to learn more, excel and build confidence
- Friendly, enthusiastic, supportive, knowledgable, experienced and very dedicated teachers.
- Monthly concerts on our very own stage for you to perform on. We see rapid improvement with this performance based goal, students are more motivated, they build self esteem and confidence.
- Lessons are fun, creative, informative and personalized with our one on one lessons. You will be inspired by our school to reach your goals at your pace at our welcoming school.
- Positive learning experiences, learn new skills and we do regular recordings of your growth.
- A safe environment for children and we have extra security in place to ease your minds. It is critical that all our teachers have working with children clearance.
- Our teachers are all real musicians and great mentors that will inspire and guide you on your music journey.
- Your enthusiasm!
- Your instrument if you have one if not we have instruments for you to use in class.
All ages and abilities
Vendor sincce 2017
Start your music journey now.
Drums, Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Keytar, Piano, Keyboard and Vocal lessons for all styles of music.
Treble Makers Music School Australia is a family run business by the energetic professional leaders Gabriel and Georgina Atkinson.
We offer music instruction for all ages and abilities from hobbyists to professionals. You will grow as an artist with us and be inspired by our school to reach your goals at your pace. Have fun with our unique teaching approach where you will be motivated to learn more, excel and build confidence and be guided on your music journey. We recognise achievements by encouraging our students to be involved and perform in our monthly concerts and do regular recordings to document their growth as an artist on their music journey.
We have outstanding teachers on drums, guitar, bass and ukulele, singing/vocals, piano, keytar and keyboard for all styles of music at Treble Makers Music School Australia that will guide you on your music journey. Please see their bios on our website.We can also help with VCE/AMEB preparation/higher education studies.
Parents we would like you to know that we provide a safe environment for children and have extra security in place to ease your minds. It is critical that all our teachers have a "Working with Children" clearance. We are located in the heart of St. Kilda, making it easy to get to by public transport of car. Contact us on 0402512648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward you starting your music journey with us.