What You Will Learn
- Best-loved dishes, such as meat Tagines with Honey & Spices, famous pies and spice mixes and everything else you ever wanted to know about Moroccan cooking
- Presentation techniques that will lift everyday mealtimes and dinner parties to a whole new level
- Prepare the healthiest, tastiest meals to improve your wellbeing and give you abundant energy so you can always perform at your best
What You Get
- Expert tuition from an expert coach
- Includes all ingredients required to make meals, and we also supply beverages to enjoy while we consume what we made
- Provides knives, all cooking equipment and Electrolux aprons
- Each student leaves with a full recipe book, so they can apply their new skills at home
Moroccan cuisine is very diverse and this is because of Morocco’s interaction with other nations and cultures.
Traditional Moroccan recipes can be found throughout the country not just in the most famous city Marrakech from Tagines, delectable salads and couscous, from the north to the south, east and west.
With complex sweet-savoury flavours and a wide combination of spices, Moroccan cooking is often considered one of the world’s greatest.
In this class Walter will walk you through some of the best-loved dishes, such as meat Tagines with Honey & Spices, famous pies and spice mixes and everything else you ever wanted to know about Moroccan cooking.