Balance Your Gut Function With GAPS Diet – 2 Days Workshop
About This Class
- November 26th - 27th
- Duration: 6 Hours per day
What You Will Learn
- How to implament your GAPS diet, & how to prepare your breakfast/lunch/dinner and snacks utilizing foods that are allowed on your dietary protocol
- How to structure your diet & how to shop for your food
- How to prepare key pro-biotic foods & What supplements to take
What You Get
- Expert tuition from an expert coach
- Includes all ingredients required to make meals, and we also supply beverages to enjoy while we consume what we made
- Provides knives, all cooking equipment and Electrolux aprons
- Each student leaves with a full recipe book, so they can apply their new skills at home
Chef – Walter Trupp
Nutritionist, Certified GAPS Practitioner – Dorota Trupp
This two day course is for those who want to learn how heal your gut with diet.
The course is suitable for those who are affected by gut dysbiosis and assosiated psychological/ systemic problems, irritable bowel syndrome and food intolerance and allergies.
This class is an expanded version of ”Heal your Gut with the Lost Art of Fermentation & Probiotic Foods”.