Private Chef Dinners With Walter
Trupp Cooking School has created space to host private events with Walter Trupp cooking exclusively for you.
Internationally renowned chef Walter Trupp has worked at some of the most prestigious restaurants in Europe and Australia. His CV includes the establishment of his own restaurant, Gasthof Post, in Austria, and working in Michel Roux’s triple-Michelin-star Waterside Inn in London. He was the executive head chef of Marco Pierre White’s restaurant group before moving to Melbourne to run Langton’s Restaurant and Wine Bar for three years. Walter then developed his now-acclaimed skills as a cooking teacher, focusing on food appreciation and home cooking at the Queen Victoria Market, the William Angliss Institute and the Centre for Adult Education (CAE), as well as leading food expo cooking classes and appearing on national TV segments.Walter now brings this worldwide experience to Melbourne food lovers with his unique selection of Private Chef Dinners.Each dinner will begin with a tasting session explaining how professional chefs create their famous dishes.It then transforms into a stunning menu of signature dishes made famous by the world’s best chefs.
This is an amazing opportunity to taste the world’s best food in the comfort of our school.
Private Dinners FAQs
– The duration of your event will be between 3½ and 5 hours, which includes cooking in the kitchen and consuming your food in the dining room.
– Participants do not need to bring anything, but they should wear closed, flat shoes to avoid any slipping or burns from spillage.
– The price includes two drinks for each participant. More drinks can be arranged on request; BYO drinks are another option.
– Our dining room can be used as a meeting room prior to your cooking function. Wireless Internet access and a projector TV are available; coffee, tea and snacks can also be arranged.
– The whole school can be fully air-conditioned or heated, depending on the season.
– A multilevel car park is located 20 metres from the school; pay $2.20 per hour or an all-day rate of $16.50