GET CRAFTY IN THE HOLIDAYS!
Bring your friends, or family, and come along for a private holiday sewing class.
With the sewing machine provided, we will show you all how to thread it and practise stitches. Then, once armed with the confidence to use the machine, we'll work on a quick project! Projects such as pencil cases, scrunchies, apron, pencil wrap, cushion cover.
The skills learnt in this class will include threading and working a sewing machine, making seams and zig zag edging. SEWING MACHINE IS PROVIDED!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Bring 4 of your friends to have a fun private group sewing lesson. Therefore a total of 5 kids will be in the class. This is $395 per group ($79 per kid). You can add one extra kids for $79.
KIDS & PARENTS:
Bring your friends and their parent. Any combo of kids and adults is fine as long as the group size is 6 people. This is $474 per group ($79 per person).
Dates between 10 & 25 January, only morning spots available.
Skill Level: Complete beginner to confident sewist, between 8 and 15 yrs.
WE ARE A CREATIVE KIDS PROVIDER. Once you purchase your class, please add your details to the notes section and I will refund it once I have processed the voucher.
What you will learn
- The skills learnt in this class will include threading and working a sewing machine, making seams & zig zag edging
What you will get
- Expert tuition; Fun & engaging atmosphere; sewing patterns
During the week, parking can be tricky. It is often best to stop at our door and bring your machine in and then find a park.
During the weekend, there is usually lots of parking on Jabez Street or Shepherd Street.
We are serviced by the M30, 423, 426 and 428 bus.
We are approx 20min walk from Sydenham or Stanmore Station
What to bring
- Any (nut free) snacks and a drink bottle
What to wear
8 to 15yrs old
Usefulbox Sewing School has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Usefulbox Sewing School requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. At our discretion, Usefulbox Sewing School has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Usefulbox Sewing School does not offer refunds for missed classes. If you can't make a class, we can try to organise a make up class within the current timetable. If you cannot make any of those classes, we cannot do a make up class.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Usefulbox Sewing School, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Usefulbox Sewing School or organised by Usefulbox Sewing School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Usefulbox Sewing School
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Usefulbox Sewing School unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Usefulbox Sewing School classes and events or on Usefulbox Sewing School premises. (For use of Usefulbox Sewing School marketing materials).
3.) REFUNDS, TRANSFERS & RESCHEDULES
Usefulbox Sewing School requires 48 hours notice in writing (email@example.com) prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
If you don't let us know that you will miss the class, the total fee will be forfeited.
If you miss a class within a course, we will make every effort to do a make up class within our current timetable. If you cannot make any classes on the schedule, to make up your class, the class you missed will be forfeited.
If the product you have bought from Usefulbox sewing school is faulty, you will be refunded. If you wish to exchange and the product is unused, we can facilitate an exchange or a credit note.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Usefulbox Sewing School, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a transfer or credit.