Floral Illustration Workshop
Always wanted to sketch out pretty florals but struggle with petal shapes and details? Do you just want to draw a nice rose but cannot figure it out?
Join us in this 3-hour compact session where we learn all about different floral shapes, intricate details and exactly how to become a pro at sketching flowers without looking at a reference!
Through demonstration, we'll dig into:
- Learning about flowers and what features make them unique and easily recognisable
- Getting proportions perfect
- Sketching beautifully fine details for that realistic look
- Blending techniques to make your flowers look super smooth!
Limited tickets available as we like to keep each class small, so that each student gets individual attention on their work.
- Skills & techniques for drawing in a realistic style
- Applying those techniques to drawing florals from your imagination
- Unique tips and tricks!
- Use of drawing materials (paper, pencils, erasers, blending tools etc.)
- Just you! :)
Wear what makes you feel wonderful.
This course is suitable for beginners or those just wishing to give floral illustration a whirl!
Vendor since 2017
Creators Handbook is about being part of a community that appreciates and supports the freelancing artist. It’s about learning new art skills and techniques, and doing so at your own pace. Whether you’re a student, a mother, a business owner (or all 3!), this is the place to sit down with a cup of coffee or a sketchbook, and let the creativity flow.
Vanessa Vanderhaven is a self-taught freelance illustrator and designer based in Melbourne. As the founder and captain of the mothership, her number 1 priority is to deliver on her promise of high quality lessons, helpful articles and support for each and every member.
If you have an enquiry or would just like to say hello, please shoot through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you’d like to learn more about Vanessa, you can visit her website www.vanessavanderhaven.com.