- Whole baked snapper with fragrant lemongrass and Chaing Mai broth
- Quick sweet potato curry with coriander and chilli bling
- Massaman Beef and basil spring rolls, baked not fried
- Strawberry, mango and lemongrass chilli sauce for dipping
- Yellow and fragrant Chaing Mai curry with coriander and coconut sexy rice stack
- Coconut and lime gelato OR fragrant coconut lime custards with tappy tap sugar
Do you get lost in the fresh aromasof lemon grass and the sweet smells of mint and basil? Are you dreaming of aThai getaway? Our gorgeous Thai Fusion Culinary Adventure will teach you how tomake your own pastes from scratch, and of course how to use them in creativebeautiful ways. Are you just sick of red and green curry? Need somemodern Thai dish ideas? And what about the perfect dessert to top offyour Thai meal?
Perfectly located in Wilston, only 4ks north of Brisbane’s city centre, and only 400m’s from Wilston train station, this class is fun but we the professional instructors are serious about teaching in a professional manner
The delicious menu is subject to the availability of ingredients but you will learn how to make your own curry paste and sweet chilli sauce from scratch and create a delectable three to four course Thai feast! Classes are interactive and hands-on, interactive cookery course, designed for those with a passion for cooking but are perhaps lacking the necessary skills or confidence to absolutely shine! You should not be spending hours slaving away in the kitchen, cooking can be fun, creative, fulfilling and rewarding. You also get to enjoy a feast of all the delicious food we prepare, so your lesson will be a delicious culinary adventure!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider's discretion. You will not have your own work station but will work in small groups with some of the lesson being demonstration and some of the lesson being hands-on. Please advise us of any dietary requirements in advance!
- Make your own curry paste and sweet chilli sauce from scratch and create a delectable three to four course Thai feast!
- Classes are interactive and hands-on, interactive cookery course, designed for those with a passion for cooking.
- Enjoy a feast of all the delicious food we prepare, so your lesson will be a delicious culinary adventure!
- 3 hour action packed but relaxed cooking session
- All ingredients supplied
- Apron supplied
- Recipes and notes supplied
- Refreshingly icy water supplied
- 3 course feast of the meals prepared
- Your enthusiasm!
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Vendor since 2015
VANILLA ZULU Culinary Adventures is an interactive cooking school in Teneriffe, Brisbane. Classes are designed to inspire and motivate even the most shy or reluctant cooks by keeping it simple, fast and fresh. Cooking classes should be interactive and fun, whilst teaching you new skills in the process!
Our classes are specifically aimed to make cooking less intimidating, to increase your skills and confidence and allow you to explore your unique flair. You will be encouraged to participate, to help prepare the food and join the cooking process, resulting in a more enjoyable and beneficial learning outcome than simply observing a pure cooking demonstration.
We take all the mystery and pressure out of the entire cooking process and specialize in quick and easy cooking, teaching you how to create gourmet meals without spending hours in the kitchen!
Come and learn all the tricks and shortcuts which make gourmet cooking fun.
Included in all classes is the lesson, copies of recipes from the class and the enjoyment of the 3 course meal (starter, main and dessert) prepared during the class.