- 3 Hour action packed but relaxed and friendly cooking session
- All ingredients and recipes supplied
- Apron provided
- 3 course feast of the meals prepared is included. We do eat on the run as the class is in session!
- Icy refreshing water supplied. BYO!
The ultimate in easy stylish entertaining...this is the perfect cooking class for those wanting to dazzle and amaze their guests with beautifully presented, simply stunning food.
(you will cook 3-5 of these dishes on the day! The menu subject to change)
- Learn the art of creating amazing looking starter feasting platters. We will have an array of options for you to style and present as a gorgeous feasting platter. And then you will get to enjoy the stunning creation...a feast of the platter you prepare.
- Perfect platters
- Then learn the art of preparing, cooking and serving a whole baked fish in many global styles so that you can keep using this amazing dish as many times as you like...we will give you an armoury of side dishes to suit the many styles of this dish. Nam Jim snapper is our favourite one but you will be given many mix and match recipes!
- Ras el Hanout spray-tanned Spatchcockhen/chicken that is bursting with flavour and personality. So versatile and suits so many different occasions.
- Bread and butter Brule with shards of sugar glass and homemade cinnamon ice cream OR Vanilla and Caramel Churros
- Eat EVERYTHING we prepare...perfect for date nights, mother daughter nights, father son outings, blokes or ladies nights...or just a foodie experience!
This is a special class designed as the perfect gift over the festive season, so we are only running it until April 2018! Book now so you don't miss out!
CULINARY BLING - Gain confidence and learn valuable presentation and plating skills to ensure a round of applause at the very next meal you serve. You will not have to prepare you entire meal from scratch on your own, we don't believe you should be peeling vegetables and doing all the hard work but rather be concentrating on gaining new skills. We will not have individual work stations, but will work in smaller groups on tasks assigned.
We look forward to having you for your Entertaining MasterClass!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider's discretion. You will not have your own work station but will work in small groups with some of the lesson being demonstration and some of the lesson being hands-on. Please advise us of any dietary requirements in advance!
- The ultimate in easy stylish entertaining...this is the perfect cooking class for those wanting to dazzle and amaze their guests with beautifully presented, simply stunning food.
- 3 hour action packed but relaxed cooking session
- All ingredients supplied
- Apron supplied
- Recipes and notes supplied
- Refreshingly icy water supplied
- Your enthusiasm!
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Open to everyone interested!
Vendor since 2015
VANILLA ZULU Culinary Adventures is an interactive cooking school in Teneriffe, Brisbane. Classes are designed to inspire and motivate even the most shy or reluctant cooks by keeping it simple, fast and fresh. Cooking classes should be interactive and fun, whilst teaching you new skills in the process!
Our classes are specifically aimed to make cooking less intimidating, to increase your skills and confidence and allow you to explore your unique flair. You will be encouraged to participate, to help prepare the food and join the cooking process, resulting in a more enjoyable and beneficial learning outcome than simply observing a pure cooking demonstration.
We take all the mystery and pressure out of the entire cooking process and specialize in quick and easy cooking, teaching you how to create gourmet meals without spending hours in the kitchen!
Come and learn all the tricks and shortcuts which make gourmet cooking fun.
Included in all classes is the lesson, copies of recipes from the class and the enjoyment of the 3 course meal (starter, main and dessert) prepared during the class.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures or organised by Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures classes and events or on Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures's premises. (For use of Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures marketing materials).
Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Vanilla Zulu Culinary Adventures to organise a refund or transfer