Victoria Whitelaw is an extremely passionate second generation florist with style, elegance and individuality. She started working alongside her mother at a young age and her floristry career has continued to evolve, owning multiple stores of her own, and the beginning of the Victoria Whitelaw School of Flowers. Victoria is enormously enthusiastic about the school and passing on her knowledge and love of beautiful flowers.
In this 6 Week Master Class you will learn the following:
Please note there will be no class on 14th Feb due to Valentine Day .
– Beginners Guide to Floristry, Learn to create an arrangement using the grid system, flower care and all about oasis products
– English Style Posy, spiral stems and gift wrapping presentation
– Working with vases, including the spectacular Tall Glass Vase Arrangement. We will also be arranging flowers like you would pick from your own garden
– Working with Natives. Australia has one of the most unique ranges of native blooms in the world, be spoilt with a beautiful selection.
– Decorative Floral Wreath
– Working with Tropical Blooms and Foliage. A vibrant selection of tropical blooms from around the globe
– Make up Class
Our beautiful classes run for approximately 2 hours in our lavish production house and flower school in Richmond.
All materials needed to create your stunning arrangement are supplied, and your beautiful creations are yours to take home.
- How to prepare and care for different types of flowers and foliage
- Each week you will learn a new technique from using a grid system to wiring techniques
- How to work with a various vase types and a variety of flowers and foliage
- Each week you will make something new, learn a new technique and take home a fabulous arrangement
- A Complimentary Victoria Whitelaw School of Flowers Kit, includes Apron, Floristry Snips, Rose Strippers and a few extra tricks of the trade
- All materials needed to create your stunning arrangement are supplied.
- Morning Tea including pastries and seasonal Fruits, Tea & Coffee
- A special invitation to the Victoria Whitelaw Beautiful Flowers flagship store to select beautiful blooms to create your next arrangement. Includes 20% off all flowers bought on the day.
- An exclusive voucher for 20% off your next class
- Just yourself, we provide all materials needed to let your creative side shine
Casual - We will provide you with an apron
Anyone with a creative side
Vendor since 2016
Victoria Whitelaw Beautiful Flowers is one of Melbourne’s top florists. We source the finest and freshest blooms from the best local flower farms and overseas growers, and our designers have worked all over the globe in the most prestigious studios combining their skills to create the most lavish work.
Everyday Victoria receives such pleasure from floristry. Working with such a beautiful product of nature and particularly the seasonality is something which constantly excites her. It is with this in mind that she has launched the Victoria Whitelaw School of Flowers.
Celebrate your hens day, a corporate event, a birthday party or just because with the special gift of a ticket to the Victoria Whitelaw Flower School.
Sip French Champagne and nibble on high tea during our day classes and enjoy a selection of savouries and French Champagne in our evening classes.
Learn from our talented teachers from our lavish production house in Richmond. Have a wonderful experience and take home an incredible arrangement.
Private Sessions can be arranged for a corporate event or special private function such as a Kitchen Tea – perfect for spoiling top clients or as a lovely way to let off steam for your end of year staff do.
We’re passionate about what we do and can’t wait to share it with you.
REFUNDS, RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Your space at the Victoria Whitelaw School of Flowers will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
We will email you a reminder about 2 days before your class to confirm but please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
If you cannot attend a class for any reason, refunds are not available due to our intimate class sizes - so please assign a friend to take your place and let us know of the name change by email
We have class minimums and in the case we don’t make them we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be offered a refund or class transfer.
If we need to cancel a class for any reason, we may do so at any time before the class is scheduled to begin. You will receive a full refund or you can choose to attend another class of the same value (or plus or minus any difference in class fee) within a 12 month period
A Gorgeous English Style Posy in a Fish Bowl Glass VaseSat, 11 Aug 9:00AM