ADVANCED WINE COURSE - 4 weeks inc Wines
(Private Dates Available)
Join our Vinified Sommeliers in an online forum, weekly, designed to upgrade your wine knowledge and palate. We have our weekly Wednesday Wine Sessions purely designed with you in mind.
Some of our topics:
How to Taste Wine like a Pro
Compare and Contrast wines of the World
Understanding your Palate
Fermentation; the hand of the Winemaker
Learn correct wine terminology, understand label information, appellation concepts as well as food and wine pairing theories. Acquire knowledge and experience direct form industry professional all in the comfort of you own space. This Advance Wine Course will open your mind to wines not just your eyes. Join us and unlock all the modules on your wine journey.
October Dates - 615PM Wed 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th
'What a fantastic way to learn more about wine in the comfort of your own home” IP. Hawthorn
"For someone like me who knows very little about wine except that I enjoy a glass - this course was a wonderful learning experience, and so well organised! A. Mcloud. Newport
Don't be fooled by the name, the Advanced Wine Course is a great way to get past the snobbery and increase your wine knowledge no matter what level your at. Learn how to appreciate wine learning what makes it good and bad for you, all whilst having fun. What a great value way to learn. D.Kink. Paddington NSW
What you will learn
- Learn correct wine terminology, understand label information, appellation concepts as well as food and wine pairing theories. Acquire knowledge and experience direct from industry professionals, all in the comfort of you own space. This Advance Wine Course will open your mind to wines not just your eyes. Join us and unlock all the modules on your wine journey.
What you will get
- Your Tasting pack includes; 2 Gabriel Stems, 8 Wines ~ 2 wines per week form all over the world, a How to wine tasting guide, tasting grid and all course notes.
What to wear
Casual No Fuss attire
Wine lovers 18+ You know wine and want to know more, You might have done some wine tasting, or been too a winery or two. Now the time to learn and you really want to drill down. But not to the professional route of CMS and W.S.E.T qualifications. Learn With Us
We are Australia's cellar experts. We are a group of talented sommeliers who guide you in the art of wine collecting according your knowledge, palate and budget. Become involved and gain access to personal cellar management, industry insight and education.
We are hosting ongoing events and Virtual classes and our ever popular Advanced Wine Course taught by working sommeliers. We love highlighting new styles from the some of the worlds top wine regions, we hold master classes to Inform you of the new trends for your cellar and most of all aim to give you the news on wines... simply. Join us, meet our sommeliers and get involved as we enhance your wine experience. >> www.Vinified.com.au <<
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 72 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Vinified requires at least 72 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Vinified has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., 75 % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Vinified does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Vinified to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Vinified, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Vinified or organised by Vinified must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Vinified
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Vinified unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Vinified classes and events or on Vinified premises. (For use of Vinified marketing materials).
Vinified requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Vinified, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.