Meditative Art Workshop
Use art processes to facilitate meditation
In this workshop we look at the meditative nature of colour through the works of modern artists who were greatly inspired by colour. Looking at the works of a range of artists including include Georgia O’Keefe, Paul Klee and Vincent Van Gogh we’ll create works drawn from their techniques and approaches. You’ll learn more about colour theory as you explore a range of materials including oil/chalk pastel, watercolour and acrylic paint. Using art processes in a mediative way, this course requires no artistic skills - just relax and enjoy!
- Explore art processes and techniques that facilitate a meditative state
- Take home your meditative art and an explanation of the techniques used
- No materials or art skills required, just bring an open mind!
Comfortable, non-precious clothing for making art in!
Will suit anyone interested in using art to relax and explore
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Vivid Art Therapy requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Vivid Art Therapy has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Vivid Art Therapy does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Vivid Art Therapy to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Vivid Art Therapy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Vivid Art Therapy or organised by Vivid Art Therapy must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Vivid Art Therapy
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Vivid Art Therapy unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Vivid Art Therapy classes and events or on Vivid Art Therapy premises. (For use of Vivid Art Therapy marketing materials).
Vivid Art Therapy requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Vivid Art Therapy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Artful - Art and Mindfulness Workshop @ Apollo Bay
from AU$300.00 Artful - Art and Mindfulness Workshop @ Apollo BaySat, 30 May 9:00AM