Herb Exploitation & Explosion
(+1 more date)
Are you truly elevating your in-house dining experience with the plethora of herbs available to us here in Sydney? Are your only go-to's basil, parsley and maybe a bit of mint? Do herbs currently intimidate you?
By popular demand, we've brought in our fav girl-chef, Mishy to teach you how to light up your kitchen.
Mish was the owner and Head-chef of award-winning Bistro Rex in Potts Point. She currently owns and runs the all natural, all organic, all delicious: Naturally Sauced.
In Mishy's workshop, you will learn about an awesome selection of fresh and dry herbs. Mish will show you how to spot them, how to treat them and which dishes are best to be dressed in them!
Alongside Mishy, utilise over 15 herbs and create some flavour-packed dishes to enjoy on-site.
Walk away with delish new recipes, some serious kitchen-inspo and a jar of one of Mishy's herb-packed sauces.
**We'll provide still & sparkling water. Feel free to BYO your drink of choice, we've got your glassware covered.
What you will learn
- Everything there is to know about over 15 herbs
What you will get
- Tips & tricks on using herbs and a jar of Naturally Sauced sauce
Street parking is available. We’re not going to lie though, finding a great spot can be tricky, particularly on sunny weekends.
We can almost guarantee you’ll find a great spot within 400m of our studio.
We suggest you head west, away from the beach and then south slightly, Maroubra way. Most side streets there have all day free parking.
We also suggest you visualise your ideal parking spot before you leave your house. Allow the universe to sort it for you.
What to bring
- BYO drinks *we provide glassware, still & sparkling water
What to wear
Casual & Comfortable
All food lovers
We Are Inspired is an evolved community space in the eastern suburbs of Sydney.
We offer connective and stimulating workshops for adults, Term-long creative courses for our primary aged children and evolved courses for new mummas.
Our aim: is to foster connections in our community and inspire both personal and collective growth through education, creativity and tons of fun!
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, We Are Inspired requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. We Are Inspired has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Generally, We Are Inspired does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed workshops. If you can't make a class in our term-long programs, we will endeavour to arrange a make-up class for you, subject to availability.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by We Are Inspired, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
-Disrespectful Behavior. In the event you are asked to leave a class or workshop for disrespectful behaviour, there will be no refund issued.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at We Are Inspired or organised by We Are Inspired must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by We Are Inspired
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give We Are Inspired unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at We Are Inspired classes and events or on We Are Inspired premises. (For use of We Are Inspired marketing materials).
We Are Inspired requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by We Are Inspired, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
We have a zero-tolerance policy on disrespectful behaviour. We will always attempt to address the situation in-class but we reserve the right to remove students from class who demonstrate disrespectful behaviour. No refund will be issued.