SHENTON PARK Maxi Class - Ages 10yrs Plus
About This Class
- Duration: 2.5 hrs
- Please record any recipes made in prior classes in the Registration Instructions (at the checkout) to ensure recipes are not repeated.
What You Will Learn
- Learn fun food facts and tips on how to use basic kitchen utensils and appliances in a safe way.
- The food that kids will prepare is served as a snack with often some left-over to take home.
- Enjoy fresh food and recipes made from scratch.
What You Get
- All cooking is nut-free (but nuts are included in our recipes as optional) and any other allergies can be accommodated.
- Recipes are often also suitable as after school snacks, or as food to add to their lunch boxes.
- An apron will be provided.
Our fun and educational cooking classes are a great way to introduce your kids to healthy eating!
In our cooking classes, kids are fully involved at every stage. They learn fun food facts and are encouraged to smell, touch, cook and taste a range of healthy foods.
We believe that exposing young adults to good eating habits and teaching them to make healthy food choices are essential, and are things that will benefit them for the rest of their lives.
Our Maxi Classes for this age group are very popular - particularly with boys. Lets face it, they will be starving for the next 10 years so lets up-skill them now!