WANNEROO Maxi Class - Ages 10+ yrs
About This Class
- Duration: 90 minutes. Please record any recipes made in prior classes in the Registration Instructions (at the checkout) to ensure recipes are not repeated.
What You Will Learn
- Gain the confidence to use this recipe at home - Cooking for the family.
- How to enjoy the food they make - foods they may be dis-inclined to eat.
- Fun in the kitchen and exploring our vegie patch to harvest ingredients to use in class
What You Get
- Discover the joy in using their new-found skills
- Share the food they have made with Parents as they join our picnic at the end of the class! Parents are also expected to eat the food (unless allergy concerns) and follow with praise to their child
- A wonderful memory of fun with new friends!
This class is a great way to inspire your kids to have fun whilst cooking - with the added advantages of learning cooking skills and making healthy food. The class incorporates a range of skills development that are age specific.
We can help your child conquer fussy eating, boost their self-confidence and gain lifelong healthy eating habits
Our cooking classes are hands-on with the kids, involving them in every stage – from harvesting foods in the garden to peeling, grating, mixing, chopping and cooking their ingredients in the kitchen. In this way, the children gain ownership of their food and are more willing to try new foods. We do ask that EVERY child "tries" at least 1 teaspoon full of the food they have prepared.