Wine Immersion with Bests wines
Join us for a 2-hour wine immersion with Bests wines and matching food! This is a guided tasting event with the Wine Matchmaker, lots of fun with good wine, food and people.
Check out our amazing menu!
On arrival: Western Riesling / Thai Prawn
- Growers Series Foudre Ferment Riesling / Smoked Salmon Rosti ,
- Great Western Chardonnay / Chicken terrine
- Great Western Bin 1 Shiraz / Beef and guiness pie
- Growers Series LSV Shiraz / Slow cooked beef
- Icon Bin 0 Shiraz / Aged cheese
Note that with advance notice we can also handle most dietary requirements.
Just email them through to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Best's Great Western check out my blog here:
What you will learn
- Fun wine education food & wine pairing
What you will get
- Six wines with matching food. A giveaway on the night and special wine pricing.
We recommend you don't drive as there will be quite a bit of wine. As we are just off Victoria Parade there are a number of ways to get to us:
- The 12 and 109 trams. Get off at the Wellington Street Stop;
- The 207, 251, 302, 304, 350, 402, 905, 906 and 907 buses;
- The nearest train stations are North Richmond and Jolimont.
Of course there is always the ride share option and we encourage you to use Ola or Didi as they pay their drivers a larger percentage than other ride share companies.
What to bring
- A thirst and design to learn about wine.
What to wear
Smart casual clothing.
Open to everyone interested!
Vendor since 2021
Antony (Tony) Anderson is the Wine Matchmaker (WSET3, WSET4 pending), passionate about helping people “get wine confident” – no more bottle-shop-shock, wine list paralysis or invite paranoia.
Antony will teach you how to gain confidence when selecting, cellaring and getting the maximum enjoyment out of wines from all over the world. And when it comes to doing business, impressing a client by knowing how to select and use the right wines to build strong relationships or land big business deals is key. Antony’s bespoke wine education will help give you that edge.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Wine Matchmaker requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Wine Matchmaker has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Wine Matchmaker does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Wine Matchmaker to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Wine Matchmaker, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Wine Matchmaker or organised by Wine Matchmaker must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Wine Matchmaker
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Wine Matchmaker unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Wine Matchmaker classes and events or on Wine Matchmaker premises. (For use of Wine Matchmaker marketing materials).
Wine Matchmaker requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Wine Matchmaker, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.