We are absolutely delighted to announce our new event
"A Delicious Seafood and Wine Lunch at Richmond Oysters Oakleigh"
FOOD & WINE MENU TBA
1. 2009 Purple Hen Late Disgorge Blanc de Blancs (Phillip Island, VIC)
served with a canapé which will be an oyster with a champagne vinegar and apple cider granita.
Natural Oysters with mingnonette
Baked oysters with kewpie mayonnaise
Moreton bay bugs with dill citrus aioli & yarra valley salmon roe
Tasmanian smoked salmon rillettes
2. 2014 Kangarilla Road Pinot Grigio (Adelaide Hills, SA)
3. 2013 Bodegas Martin Codaz Albarino (DO Rias Baizas, Spain)
Steamed spring bay mussels
char grilled baby octopus
tempura battered soft shell crab
4. 2012 Seresin Pinot Gris (New Zealand)
5. 2014 Soumah Single Vineyard Chardonnay (Yarra Valley, VIC)
Grilled fillets of fish (variety confirmed on the day)
Grilled local peninsula scallops
Grilled moreton bay prawn cutlets
6. 2014 Chateau Castel des Maures Cotes des Provence Rosé (Côtes de Provence, France)
7. 2006 Peter Lehmann Wigan Riesling (Eden Valley, SA)
7 exceptional boutique wines selected by Top Australian Wines to match the food
THIS WILL BE A FEAST!
WHEN: Saturday February 18 starting at 1PM
WHAT: A Delicious Seafood & Wine Lunch
WHERE: Richmond Oysters - 66 Portman St, Oakleigh
AVAILABILITY: (3 course seafood meal plus 7 wines – reserve today!)
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT PRICE: ONLY $129 per person
IF YOU HAVE ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS PLEASE INFORM US AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT
Please notify Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9500 9307 to inform him of your dietary requirements prior to the event.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SIT WITH CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE SEPARATE BOOKINGS PLEASE INFORM US BEFORE THE EVENT
Top Australian Wines promotes the Responsible Serving of Alcohol
Warning: Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence:– to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $8000)
– for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $700)
I learned that Pinot Gris (a variety I rarely drink) can be quite buttery and creamy. The highlight of the experience was the friendly company, the abundance of food and the variety of wine.