COMBINING GELLI PLATE & LINO PRINTING
In this workshop we will have lost of fun combining two printing technique.
Gelli plate and Lino printing without a press.
Participants will experiment with the Gelli printing process and then create a Lino Cut to combine,
with the Gelli Mono Prints.
Participants are encouraged to bring, leaves, grasses, feathers and other flat items to experiment with.
Workshops over two Sundays.
What you will learn
- Learn Design and Carve
- Print without a press
What you will get
- Confidence in Lino printing, /create an original hand printed Artwork/
What to bring
- 30x30cm silkcut lino the Artshop Bayswater , ZART ART Box Hill.
- Basic Lino carving tools, drawing materials, scissors,old Towel
- Flat items suitable for Gelli printing (leaves, lace, threads, papers
What to wear
Clothes you don’t mind getting ink on, closed toe shoes.
Open to everyone
Jan Liesfield is a fulltime art teacher and keen Lino Print artist. She enjoys sharing her love of ART, especially printmaking.
YAVA Gallery & Arts Hub is a new contemporary creative space opening soon in the middle of Healesville. It’s about ‘the Arts’, excellence, inspiration & learning.
We are currently seeking, designers, artists & practitioners to join us in developing a workshop and education program.
YAVA Gallery & Arts Hub has an average rating of 4.9 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund or transfer or credit note.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
YAVA Gallery & Arts Hub 's refund policy is moderate.
- Refunds: You may claim a refund, if you cancel up to 2 days before class starts. A AU$5.00 fee applies.
- Transfers: If you cancel up to 2 days before the start date of the original class, you may transfer to a different class date or another class altogether from the same vendor. Free of charge.
- Credit Notes: You may cancel up to 2 days before class starts and receive a credit note. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
YAVA workshops are offered by YAVA in partnership with the Workshop facilitator.
Workshop payment is generally required at time of booking . For payment over time options please enquire through workshops@yava,org.au.
Disabled access is available at the rear of YAVA, enter via Furmston Lane. Otherwise suggested parking locations are:
- Shopping Centre carpark (3 hours)
- Furmston Lane (all day parking)
- River St Carpark (all day parking, access via Green St)
- Taber Lane (all day parking)
- other street parking, just check the signs.
Find us from the main street, near the pedestrian crossing, up the stairs in between Country Smart and KG (see our balcony upstairs)