To many coffee lovers, a beautiful pattern is the cherry on top of a delicious milk coffee. However, without the right guidance, pouring nice latte art can leave baristas shaking their heads in defeat and looking toward the black coffee menu instead.
We aim to teach you all of the key skills to improve your latte art, from getting consistently silky milk, to managing your movements and pouring correctly.
Repetition is absolutely key for developing latte art skills, so this course places an emphasis on guided practice time.
You will learn about:
- How to produce silky milk every time.
- Milk management for best results.
- Key free-pouring techniques.
- Guidance on a range of patterns from basic blobs and hearts all the way to more advanced tulips, rosettas, swans & more
- How best to continue your development outside of the class.
All classes are limited to three participants each on your own machine to fit social distancing guidelines and you will receive an electronic certificate of achievement on completion of the course.
Latte art sessions will be performed with dairy milk.
What you will learn
- The two stage stretch and texture process for producing perfect silky milk
- The ability to pour a canvas, control froth density and have have an understanding of how to pour patterns on coffee
What you will get
- You will receive a Certificate of Achievement at the completion of the class.
- Latte Art Courses are limited to two participants.
What to bring
- Just your enthusiasm!
What to wear
Casual clothes with closed shoes.
Anyone looking to improve their skills on milk under the close supervision of one of our trainers.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 1 day before class starts. An admin fee of AU$5.00 applies.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours' prior to course commencement to transfer or cancel your course attendance, or you will forfeit your full course and booking fee. Thank you!!
If you wish to transfer to another course or cancel your booking, you must contact ONA Coffee via email email@example.com or call 02 6162 3321 more than 48 hours' prior to course commencement, for a course refund (please note you will forfeit the $5.80 booking fee!!)