Latte Art – Canberra
(+8 more dates)
To many coffee lovers, a beautiful pattern is the cherry on top of a delicious milk coffee. However, without the right guidance, pouring nice latte art can leave baristas shaking their heads in defeat and looking toward the black coffee menu instead.
We aim to teach you all of the key skills to improve your latte art, from getting consistently silky milk, to managing your movements and pouring correctly.
Repetition is absolutely key for developing latte art skills, so this course places an emphasis on guided practice time.
You will learn about:
- How to produce silky milk every time.
- Milk management for best results.
- Key free-pouring techniques.
- Guidance on a range of patterns from basic blobs and hearts all the way to more advanced tulips, rosettas, swans & more
- How best to continue your development outside of the class.
All classes are limited to three participants each on your own machine to fit social distancing guidelines and you will receive an electronic certificate of achievement on completion of the course.
Latte art sessions will be performed with dairy milk.
Cancellation and Refund Policy – Because Life Happens!
At ONA Coffee, we understand that sometimes life throws unexpected surprises your way. Our cancellation and refund policy is designed to be fair, flexible, and in line with the Australian Consumer Law and the Fair Trading Act 1992 (ACT). Here's the lowdown:
1. Refunds with More Than 48 Hours' Notice:
- Good news! If you let us know more than 48 hours before your class kicks off, we’ll give you a full refund for the class fee. The only thing we can't refund is any account fees that may have tagged along.
2. No Refunds within 48 Hours:
- Within 48 hours of the class starting? No worries, but unfortunately, we can't swing a refund your way. Life happens, and we totally get it.
3. Class Transfer within 48 Hours:
- Need to shuffle things around within 48 hours of your class? We've got you covered! You can transfer to another class, but there's a tiny $50 admin fee that helps us keep things running smoothly.
4. How to Switch Things Up:
- Drop us a line via email at email@example.com to make any refund or transfer requests. Just include your full name, class details, and why you need to make a change.
5. We're Human Too – Exceptional Circumstances:
- We know life isn't always black and white. If something way out of the ordinary happens, talk to us. We're here to help, and we'll do our best to work things out with you.
6. If We Mess Up:
- In the rare event that we have to cancel a class, you're getting a full refund – class fee and any account fees included.
7. Give Us a Heads Up:
- Remember, for any cancellations or transfer requests to be valid, we need to hear from you before the class starts.
By jumping into our classes, you're agreeing to these friendly terms. We might tweak things now and then, but we'll always keep you in the loop.
Questions? Just reach out! We're here for you.
What you will learn
- The two stage stretch and texture process for producing perfect silky milk
- The ability to pour a canvas, control froth density and have have an understanding of how to pour patterns on coffee
What you will get
- You will receive a Certificate of Achievement at the completion of the class.
- Latte Art Courses are limited to two participants.
What to bring
- Just your enthusiasm!
What to wear
Casual clothes with closed shoes.
Anyone looking to improve their skills on milk under the close supervision of one of our trainers.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 2 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$50.00 applies.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours' prior to course commencement to transfer or cancel your course attendance, or you will forfeit your full course and booking fee. Thank you!!
If you wish to transfer to another course or cancel your booking, you must contact ONA Coffee via email firstname.lastname@example.org more than 48 hours' prior to course commencement, for a course refund (please note you will forfeit the $5.80 booking fee!!)
Alternatively if you still choose to transfer or cancel your course within the 48 hours before class commencement there is a $50 admin fee.