Let's take a fresh look at flower arranging. Blume Flower School will turn your love for flowers into skills you can use. We take the time needed to learn florist techniques, whilst creating on trend pieces.
In this creative fun filled session you will learn to spiral bouquets and create different centrepieces for your next dinner party. We will cover all the basics to get you started or deepen your existing skills. You will also take all your beautiful work home, so bring a box or basket for transport.
Duration: 5 Hours
- Learn florist techniques, whilst creating on-trend pieces
- Learn to spiral bouquets and create different centrepieces for your next dinner party
- Cover all the basics to get you started or deepen your existing skills
- All flowers, vases and other materials used are included.
- You will also get a pair of flower cutters to take home.
- An overall, fun learning experience
- Please bring an old tea towel for cleaning and a box or basket to safely take your flowers home.
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Under aged participant must be accompanied by an adult. Recommended age is 15 years and over.