Let's take a fresh look at flower arranging. Blume Flower School will turn your love for flowers into skills you can use. We take the time needed to learn florist techniques, whilst creating on trend pieces. You will take all your beautiful work home, so bring a box or basket for transport.
In this session we will try our hands on different ideas for floral gifts, including:
- A beautifully constructed and gift-wrapped bouquet
- A small arrangement in oasis
- Cake/present topper
- Creative gift wrapping ideas using florals, foliage and other natural materials
Duration: 5 Hours
- Make a beautifully constructed and gift-wrapped bouquet
- Create small arrangement in oasis
- Make a cake/present topper
- All flowers, vases and other materials used are included
- You will also get a pair of flower cutters to take home
- An overall, fun learning experience
- You may bring your own flower cutters, apron, gloves and an old tea towel.
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Under aged participant must be accompanied by an adult. Recommended age is 15 years and over.