Let's take a fresh look at flower arranging. Blume Flower School will turn your love for flowers into skills you can use. We take the time needed to learn florist techniques, whilst creating on trend pieces. You will take all your beautiful work home, so bring a box or basket for transport.
In this session we will try our hands on different ideas for floral gifts, including:
- A beautifully constructed and gift-wrapped bouquet
- A small arrangement in oasis
- Cake/present topper
- Creative gift wrapping ideas using florals, foliage and other natural materials
- Make a beautifully constructed and gift-wrapped bouquet
- Create small arrangement in oasis
- Make a cake/present topper
- All flowers, vases and other materials used are included
- You will also get a pair of flower cutters to take home
- An overall, fun learning experience
- You may bring your own flower cutters, apron, gloves and an old tea towel.
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Under aged participant must be accompanied by an adult. Recommended age is 15 years and over.
Blume Flower School requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Blume Flower School to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Blume Flower School or organised by Blume Flower School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Blume Flower School.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Blume Flower School unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Blume Flower School classes and events or on Blume Flower School's premises. (For use of Blume Flower School marketing materials).
Blume Flower School requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.