Blume Flower School will turn your love for flowers into skills you can use. We take the time needed to learn florist techniques, whilst creating on trend pieces. You will take all your beautiful work home, so bring a box or basket for transport.
The botanical trend is not going anywhere. Flowers are lovely, but foliage is all the rage. Embrace it and bring warmth and a touch of nature into your home, no matter how big or small your space.
Come and play with:
- Husks and bark
- Foliage that looks great fresh and foliage that will dry beautifully
- Succulents & moss
- Some fresh flowers of course
Arrangments you may choose to work on include:
- table centrepiece
- living wreath or one that will dry beautifully
- vase decor plus fresh flower posy
There will also be an introduction to natural weaving. If you love it already, look out for the Natural Weaving class advertised soon.
Duration: 5 Hours
- Work with husks and bark
- Use foliage that looks great fresh and foliage that will dry beautifully
- Learn about succulents & moss
- All flowers, vases and other materials used are included
- You will also get a pair of flower cutters to take home
- An overall, fun learning experience
- You may bring your own flower cutters, apron, gloves and an old tea towel.
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Under aged participant must be accompanied by an adult. Recommended age is 15 years and over.