Blume Flower School is going nature weaving!!!
This course is for you, if you, like me, love working with great natural textures and feel like your home could do with a unique work of art created by you.
Bring your kids, if you think they would enjoy it. They can try weaving too. Minimum age is 6.
The course will run for 2-3 hours, depending on how much fun we have.
Come and play with:
- Tree branches, husks, bark and moss
- Foliage and flowers that will dry beautifully
- Other complimentary materials, let me surprise you!
Duration: 3 Hours
- Explore the rustic textures of our local bark and husks
- Weave with foliage and flowers that dry beautifully
- include different materials to complete your work of natural art
- Take home your well textured wall hanging for inside or out
- A tonne of inspiration that will make you see your natural surrounds in new creative ways
- A pair of flower cutters to take home
- An overall, fun learning experience
- You may bring your own flower cutters, apron, gloves and an old tea towel.
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Under aged participant must be accompanied by an adult. Recommended age is 6 years and over.