Terms & Conditions
- Payments for all programs and education services must be secured prior to the service being provided.
- Payment can be received in cash, cheque, EFTPOS or via on-line payments.
- Secured bookings cannot be provided for any program or education service until a 25% deposit is paid.
- Pricing for all CCH programs and education services insure profitable and sustainable delivery of overall operations.
- Concession pricing will be provided for people with a healthcare card and should be calculated to support those with financial disadvantage, while maintaining the profitable and sustainable delivery of overall CCH operations.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations and refunds will apply as follows;
- A full refund will be provided for services cancelled by CCH for any reason.
- A full refund, less a 10% administration fee will be provided for all cancellations by a client received 8-days prior to the beginning of program or services.
- A full refund, less the number of classes attended, will be provided for any client who leaves before completion of course.
- No refund is payable for cancellations by clients within 7-days of the program or service commencing, as it can be difficult to fill the space left and replace the lost earnings.
- While flexibility with the above arrangements can be allowed for compassionate grounds (considering relevant financial and social circumstances), any flexibility outside the above policies must be approved by the CCH Manager.
#Art Classes #Business Courses #Cheese Making Classes #Coffee Courses #Cooking Classes #Craft Classes #Dancing Classes #DIY Classes #Drink Classes #Fitness & Health Classes #IT Courses #Jewellery Making Classes #Kids Activities #Language Classes Including Spanish Classes #Painting Classes #Permaculture & Gardening Courses #Personal Development Courses #Professional Development Classes #School Holiday Workshops #Sustainability Courses #Writing Courses