Italian for Adults: Beginner Course (Level 1&2)
About This Class
- Term 2: 26th April - 4th July
- Tuesdays at 6pm - 7.30pm
- Wednesdays at 10am - 11.30am
- Saturdays at 10am - 11.30am
What You Will Learn
- Be able to introduce yourself to others in Italian
- Describe yourself in the Italian language
- Learn Italian words to share how you feel
What You Get
- Small group instruction, to ensure personal attention
- An overall fun learning experience!
Begin learning how to speak Italian in a fun, effective and imaginative way in this Italian basic language course. Students will learn the Italian vocabulary, as well as grammar and phrases to express themselves in multiple ways such as:
- Introduce yourself and others
- Describe yourself and others
- Saying how you feel
- Saying where you are from
- Use the formal and informal way of speaking
- Talk about what people are like
- Order something to drink or eat
- Express a simple opinion
- and much more!
The main objective is to enable our students to communicate effectively in Italian, so students are encouraged to take an active part in the lessons.
Conversation is the main focus of all CIS classes. Grammar, reading and writing skills are also taught thoroughly, but always with a view to applying them in practical, real-life situations. A variety of resources such as games, songs and dvds are also used to develop students' comprehension and conversation.
- Students with no prior knowledge of Italian
- Students with very little knowledge of Italian