iPhone Jewellery Photography - Create a mini-studio and make great jewellery photos with the Apple iPhone
Jewellery makers will learn how to use an Apple iPhone to create high quality images of their work that are suitable for use on the web.
- Some basic theory to help you understand what's needed to make great images
- The capabilities of the iPhone camera and how best to use them for jewellery photography
- How to build a mini photo studio from inexpensive and readily available materials
- How to use your mini studio to take great images of your jewellery
- Editing images on the iPhone for use on the web.
- Participants must bring their own Apple iPhone (model 5, 6 or 7) with working Camera and Photos apps
- Jewellery items to photograph (preferably your work, but anything will do)
- A passion for making beautiful things
- Learn the capabilities of the iPhone camera and how best to use them for jewellery photography
- Learn some basic theory to help you understand what's needed to make great images of your jewellery for the web (Instagram,Facebook,website etc.).
- Learn how to build a mini photo studio from inexpensive materials, how to use your mini studio and how to edit images.
- Materials to build your mini studio and hands on instruction on taking and editing jewellery photos on your iPhone.
- Participants must bring their own Apple iPhone (model 5, 6 or 7) with working Camera and Photos apps and jewellery items to photograph.
Vendor since 2016
We are a contemporary jewellery studio and gallery run by local jeweller Philip Noakes, who has over forty years experience in making and teaching in the industry. Philip has exhibited extensively around Australia, and makes his own work and private commisions, as well as teaching from the studio.
Contemporary Metal offers jewellers and students access to a fully equipped studio including: rolling mill, soldering and melting torches, pendant drills, vacuum casting, vulcaniser and wax injector, hydraulic press, lathe, tumbler, polisher, ultrasonic, large dapping sets and lapidary equipment.
We have benches available for hire on a casual, weekly or ongoing basis.
Consolidate & Advance Jewellery Making (Stage 4-9)Thu, 03 May 10:00AM
Introduction to Jewellery Making - Stages 1, 2 & 3Thu, 03 May 10:00AM