iPhone Jewellery Photography - Create a mini-studio and make great jewellery photos with the Apple iPhone
Jewellery makers will learn how to use an Apple iPhone to create high quality images of their work that are suitable for use on the web.
- Some basic theory to help you understand what's needed to make great images
- The capabilities of the iPhone camera and how best to use them for jewellery photography
- How to build a mini photo studio from inexpensive and readily available materials
- How to use your mini studio to take great images of your jewellery
- Editing images on the iPhone for use on the web.
- Participants must bring their own Apple iPhone (model 5, 6 or 7) with working Camera and Photos apps
- Jewellery items to photograph (preferably your work, but anything will do)
- A passion for making beautiful things
- Learn the capabilities of the iPhone camera and how best to use them for jewellery photography
- Learn some basic theory to help you understand what's needed to make great images of your jewellery for the web (Instagram,Facebook,website etc.).
- Learn how to build a mini photo studio from inexpensive materials, how to use your mini studio and how to edit images.
- Materials to build your mini studio and hands on instruction on taking and editing jewellery photos on your iPhone.
- Participants must bring their own Apple iPhone (model 5, 6 or 7) with working Camera and Photos apps and jewellery items to photograph.
Vendor since 2016
We are a contemporary jewellery studio and gallery run by local jeweller Philip Noakes, who has over forty years experience in making and teaching in the industry. Philip has exhibited extensively around Australia, and makes his own work and private commisions, as well as teaching from the studio.
Contemporary Metal offers jewellers and students access to a fully equipped studio including: rolling mill, soldering and melting torches, pendant drills, vacuum casting, vulcaniser and wax injector, hydraulic press, lathe, tumbler, polisher, ultrasonic, large dapping sets and lapidary equipment.
We have benches available for hire on a casual, weekly or ongoing basis.
Contemporary Metal requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Contemporary Metal to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Contemporary Metal or organised by Contemporary Metal must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Contemporary Metal.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Contemporary Metal unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Contemporary Metal classes and events or on Contemporary Metal's premises. (For use of Contemporary Metal marketing materials).
Contemporary Metal requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Introduction to Jewellery Making - Stages 1, 2 & 3Thu, 30 Apr 10:00AM
Consolidate & Advance Jewellery Making (Stage 4-9)Thu, 30 Apr 10:00AM