There’s a few things you just have to photograph in our city, and this course hits most of them. It’s an all round winner to enjoy Sydney’s iconic hot spots. We’ll also take you to our favourite place to capture a smmashing sunset over Sydney. It’s ridiculously good looking. Travel photography is all about learning how to use your camera with a minimal amount of gear, being discreet and thinking quickly.
- Learn about shutter speed, aperture, ISO and controlling the light with your camera.
- Learn the fundamentals of travel photography on the streets of Sydney.
- Visit secret laneways, rooftops and ever changing street art.
- Two (2) hours of photography mentorship from a professional photographer,
- Create a series of your own photographs to show your friends, family and colleagues.
- The skills to use your camera confidently in manual mode.
- One camera, one lens (minimum) no tripod required, that’s it! You’ll learn the most if your camera shoots in manual mode.
- These days every DSLR and 99% of point and shoot cameras will have manual mode, don’t sweat it!
Comfortable walking shoes, warm clothes if it’s going to be cold.
All ages! If you’re under 18 please bring a parent or guardian.
Vendor since 2017
Launched in 2011, the DJB Photography School specialises in photography courses in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Auckland and New York. The worlds best value beginners photography courses! Learn how to use your digital camera on our travel photography, street photography, night photography and landscape photography courses. Our professional photographers will help you improve your photography skills instantly! See your city’s best hidden and iconic photographic hot spots and learn about manual mode and controlling the light. Aimed at beginners, travellers and explorers, you’ll visit laneways, rooftops, world famous street art and hidden coastal viewpoints!
DJB Photography School requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email DJB Photography School to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at DJB Photography School or organised by DJB Photography School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by DJB Photography School.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give DJB Photography School unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at DJB Photography School classes and events or on DJB Photography School's premises. (For use of DJB Photography School marketing materials).
DJB Photography School requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.