Flowers and Fedoras
(Private Dates Available)
Looking for Melbourne hens party ideas? Or just searching for a fun afternoon out? Come along to this colourful floral arrangement class, where you get hands-on with flowers and sip on some wine too!
In this creative workshop, you will be learning how to make your very own dried flower fedora arrangement, which you can take home with you at the end of the workshop.
All materials and equipment will be provided to create your arrangements (including a hat) so all you have to do is bring your wonderful self!
To complete this unique experience, your teacher will be providing some champagne to indulge all your senses.
Perfect for a night out with the girls or cute date night ideas, you don't want to miss out on making beautiful dried flower arrangements that last a lifetime.
What you will learn
- In this creative workshop, you will be learning how to make your very own dried flower fedora arrangement, which you can take home with you at the end of the workshop.
What you will get
- Fedora hat - the hats are Oslo Fedoras from Ace of Something, with a choice of either oatmeal (cream) or truffle (brown).
- All florals and materials to decorate the fedora hat
- Bubbles and/or herbal wellness tea
What to wear
Hi! We are Eco Soul Collective - an Eco Conscious workshop space located in Belgrave. We also have a gorgeous little eco retail space for a cheeky little shop after your workshop!
What sort of workshops are we hosting you ask?
Bubbles and Blooms, Eco Home, Paint and Sip, Tarot Nights, Sound Healing, Craft, Bath and Body and more!
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested 3 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Eco Soul Collective or organised by Eco Soul Collective must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Eco Soul Collective
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Eco Soul Collective unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Eco Soul Collective classes and events or on Eco Soul Collective premises. (For use of Eco Soul Collective marketing materials).