Building on your Elementary knowledge of present tense verbs and oral skills, this course delves into reflexive verbs, enabling you to talk about daily routines and describe things well! This is the third of the 6 courses which lead to level A1.
You'll be in a group with other like-minded people who are all wanting to learn and improve—whilst having fun.
What you learn ...
- describing people physically and of personality (es alta, morena, tiene el pelo …)
- talking about daily routines using reflexive verbs (me levanto / te levantas …)
- talking about the family using possessive adjectives (mi padre / tu hija / sus hermanos)
- using prepositions (a / de / en / con)
- describing clothing using colour / number / adjectivesbuying clothing in a shop (¿qué desea? / quiero ... / ¿qué precio tiene?)
- asking permission to do something (¿me puedo probar la camisa?)
- asking / responding about likes / dislikes (¿qué te parece? ¿cómo me queda? te queda bien)
- introducing the direct object pronouns (it/them: la prefiero … / ¿cómo lo tomas?)
- more irregular verbs in the present tensemore verbs like gustar (quedar / parecer)
Textbooks are needed for this course - Nuevo Ven 1, Libro del Alumno (2 CDs, $59.99) and Workbook in English (1 CD, $28.99). These may be purchased from El Patio at your first class.
10 classes x 1.5 hours per session
- Describing people physically and of personality (es alta, morena, tiene el pelo …)
- Talking about daily routines using reflexive verbs (me levanto / te levantas …)
- Talking about the family using possessive adjectives (mi padre / tu hija / sus hermanos) ... more below
- Small, fun and social, with a teacher who knows how to teach languages!
- A good base to begin building your Spanish
- Pen, paper and heaps of enthusiasm!
This is for beginners.
Vendor sincce 2015
El Patio specialises in Spanish, with short courses for beginners through to proficient. We pride ourselves on our healthy numbers of continuing students at advanced levels. Classes are small, serious but fun, and are suitable for those wishing to become fluent in Spanish, for travellers, partners of Spanish-speakers, and those who want to train their brain.