Review and practise the topics studied up to the Elementary 3, or if you have done around 45 hours of study. This 15-hour course is great if you would like to consolidate faster, if you have some knowledge of Spanish and would like to join the El Patio programme, or also if you have studied some time ago and wish to return to study.
You'll be in a group with other like-minded people who are all wanting to learn and improve—whilst having fun.
What you learn ...
- introductions, asking basic questions about peoplecon
- jugating and using present tense regular / irregular verbstalking about likes and preferences (me gusta / yo prefiero )
- describing where things are located / how to get there (¿dónde está? / ¿cómo voy?)
- describing daily routines / events using reflexive verbs, how often and at what time (despertarse / lavarse / acostarse ...)
- describing the appearance and character of others (practice with adjectives)
- buying and trying on clothes (¿cómo me queda … ? )
- possessives (my, your, his, her, our ...) (mi/s, tu/s, su/s, nuestro/s, nuestra/s, ...)
- speaking about family and relationships (la familia / la relación)
- inviting people and refusing invitationstalking about clothes and food (la comida / la ropa)
No textbooks are needed for this course.
- Introductions, asking basic questions about people
- Conjugating and using present tense regular / irregular verbs
- talking about likes and preferences (me gusta / yo prefiero )
- Small, fun and social, with a teacher who knows how to teach languages!
- A good base to begin building your Spanish
- Pen, paper and heaps of enthusiasm!
This is for beginners.
Vendor since 2015
El Patio specialises in Spanish, with short courses for beginners through to proficient. We pride ourselves on our healthy numbers of continuing students at advanced levels. Classes are small, serious but fun, and are suitable for those wishing to become fluent in Spanish, for travellers, partners of Spanish-speakers, and those who want to train their brain.
El Patio Spanish Language School requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email El Patio Spanish Language School to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at El Patio Spanish Language School or organised by El Patio Spanish Language School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by El Patio Spanish Language School.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give El Patio Spanish Language School unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at El Patio Spanish Language School classes and events or on El Patio Spanish Language School's premises. (For use of El Patio Spanish Language School marketing materials).
El Patio Spanish Language School requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.