Spanish Pre-Intermediate Consolidation
About This Class
- No upcoming dates. Click on Notify of New Dates above.
What You Will Learn
- Revise and consolidate topics from Pre-Intermediate 1-4
- Narrate in the past uning correct choice of past tense
- Pronouns: meaning, use and position in a variety of contexts
Prescribed textbook: Aula Internacional 2, Units 9 and 10
Gain confidence in your A2 level and get ready for Intermediate.
This course consolidates topics seen in levels Pre-Intermediate 1-4 to advance your communication ability with special attention to:
- Present Tense: regular, irregular, stem-changing, reflexive, pronominals such as gustar.
- Past Tenses: correct choice of past tenses when narrating in the past Indefinido, Perfecto, Imperfecto
- Pronouns (meaning, use, position)
- Cohesive writing
- Listening skills
- Speaking fluency
Each area is addressed in regards to topics of interest and with a strong focus on conversation.