At Italian Connections we love the Italian language and culture, that's why we have decided to share this passion with you.
Join us during the school break for an intensive day of revision and conversation.
One great session to revise verbs, prepositions, expressions and much more.
Lots of conversation in small groups.
Don't leave Italian for so long during the holidays but keep on practicting!
THIS CLASS IS SUITABLE FOR POST BEGINNERS/INTERMEDIATE NOT SUITABLE FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS.
THIS IS NOT A KIDS' CLASS, ALL PARTECIPANTS MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PARTICIPATE
This Adult Intensive class for Post Beginners runs on Saturday 15 July fom 10am to 1 pm. Not suitable for complete Beginners.
- Practice over the school holidays
- Plenty of useful exercises to revise verbs, prepositions and practical language
- Lots of conversation and fun activities
- A chance to clarify doubts and ask questions
- Conversation on different topics
- Useful charts and exercises to take back home for your next course
- An intensive revision of 3 hours
- Lots of revision and repetition for Post Beginners students. At least 1 term of tuition is required.
- All your notes
- Pen and paper
- A smile!
- Please bring your own water bottle if you wish to drink. No plastic is for sale at school.
Adults or 16 +
Vendor sincce 2013
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
No refunds are available after enrollment. Your enrollment can be transferred to another person for the same course and day.
- Enrollment. We cannot hold places. Please enroll in due time to avoid missing out on your preferred class and date.
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbook unless specified. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Start date reminders. A reminder email will be sent out 1 day prior to commencement of course.
- Make-up classes are not possible.
- No refunds are possible after enrollment. Please choose your class and day/time carefully.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers before and after class has started.
- Age: unless specified as 'Kids' class' all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.