Beginners 1 Tuesday evening (ONLINE)
Travelling to Italy ? Do you want to know the basics without attending long courses or studying aspects of the language you are not interested in?
Then our half- day Workshop for Travellers is perfect for you!
This workshop will last 4 hours and will provide you with all useful language and information you need for your next trip to Italy. Plenty of useful expressions but also information on customs and regulations you need to know when travelling nel Belpaese.
What you will learn
- Talk about yourself and ask others
- Ask for service in various everyday situations
- Understand and participate in basic conversations
What you will get
- A small learning group for maximum attention
- A fun, interactive course with lots of practical, everyday situations
- Learn about Italian culture, traditions and regulations
What to bring
- Pen and paper
- Textbook: DIECI A 1 Alma Edizioni. Available at www.abbeys.com.au or www.languageint.com.au
What to wear
Beginners and Travellers to Italy
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
Cancellations & Refunds
If the organiser cancels the class:
You are entitled to a full refund.
If you can't attend the class:
Terms & Conditions
- No refunds after enrolment. No transfer of course fee to other terms. Please choose your class carefully.
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbooks. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Make-up classes are not possible. If a student misses a class, they can write to the school and the school will give them class report and homework or alternatively you can book and pay for a private catch-up lesson.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers after class has started.
- Age: all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.
More From Italian Connections
Intermediates Monday Daytime (ONLINE)Intermediates Monday Daytime (ONLINE)
AU$360.00Live via ZoomMon, 24 Apr 11:15AM (AEST)
Advanced Thursday Daytime (ONLINE)Advanced Thursday Daytime (ONLINE)
AU$360.00Live via ZoomThu, 27 Apr 9:30AM (AEST)
Beginners 2 Tuesday Evening (ONLINE)Beginners 2 Tuesday Evening (ONLINE)
AU$360.00Live via ZoomTue, 02 May 6:00PM (AEST)
Beginners 1 Monday Evening (ONLINE)Beginners 1 Monday Evening (ONLINE)
AU$360.00Live via ZoomMon, 24 Apr 6:30PM (AEST)
Post Beginners Wednesday Evening (ONLINE)Post Beginners Wednesday Evening (ONLINE)
AU$360.00Live via ZoomWed, 26 Apr 6:30PM (AEST)
Upper Intermediates Thursday Evening (ONLINE)Upper Intermediates Thursday Evening (ONLINE)
AU$360.00Live via ZoomThu, 27 Apr 7:00PM (AEST)