Valentines Day, the queen of lovey-dovey cards!
Whether you are a lover or a fighter, come join me for a 3 hour session of lettering, creativity and vom-worthy creating! Held at the totally drool-able West Elm Chadstone store, you will enjoy a morning of Brush Pen Lettering, learning from the basic and finishing with a hand made piece for Bae. Each person will receive a part pre-designed Valentines Day Card, created so you can add your lettering to it and create something truly individual for your loved one (and a back up one for your side bae ;) ). Extras will be available on the day for purchase if you need more and light refreshments will be served. You will also be surrounded by a range of supplies and resources for you to use while you are there, and untapped access to me for any help you need.
Duration: 3 Hours
- Basics of brush pens and modern calligraphy
- A range of styles and selection of resources to inspire your creativity
- Learn tips & techniques including flourishes, drop shadows and more to make your Valentines lettering beautiful!
- A pre designed base for your Valentines Day Card (And a back up one... or second one for your side-bae)
- A copy of my Learn Brush Lettering Workbook.
- Resource sheets of lettering styles for inspiration and guidance
- Me! For 3 hours I am yours to ask for help with any lettering guidance you need!
- A set of Artline Stix, a Pentel Sign Brush Pen and a some other goodies
- Your enthusiasm!
- The name of your beloved
- Any arts and crafts you've been dying to use!
Vendor since 2016
Jasmine dreams of a world free of spelling errors, an endless supply of paper and where she can always find a pen🖊. As a Graphic Designer and Lettering Artist with 8 years of experience, she has a wealth of knowledge in a range of areas. When she is not writing words until they look weird or designing branding and logos for her small business clients, you can find her shopping online for the most obscure pens or rearranging her instagram so its way too organised. Follow her on Instagramfor lettering challenges and daily typography musings, or contact her for all your design needs! I'd love to meet you too!