Virtual Writers Group for Young Writers
(+16 more dates)
Develop your creative writing skills with author Melissa Gijsbers in this online workshop. Sessions include writing prompts and the opportunity to connect with other Young Writers.
Sessions are stand alone and run via Zoom. They include a crazy writing prompt, as well as the opportunity to ask questions of a published author.
Sessions on Tuesday & Friday afternoons.
What you will learn
- You will have fun developing your own writing style with crazy writing prompts and the opportunity to ask questions of a published author.
What you will get
- Meet other young writers, play with crazy writing prompts, ask questions of a published author
What to bring
- Make sure you have something to write with
What to wear
No dress code, the class is online
Anyone who loves writing, or who thinks creative writing is boring, we're here to change your mind
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Junior Writers Club requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Junior Writers Club has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Junior Writers Club does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Junior Writers Club to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Junior Writers Club, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Junior Writers Club or organised by Junior Writers Club must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Junior Writers Club
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Junior Writers Club unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Junior Writers Club classes and events or on Junior Writers Club premises. (For use of Junior Writers Club marketing materials).
Junior Writers Club requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Junior Writers Club, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.