African Head wrapping is a fun filled experience.This is a hands-on workshop that will run for 1.5 hours.We will experiment working on wrapping the different types of African head wraps (and they are plenty).The tutor will guide you through the different tying and wrapping Technics.
This workshop schedule for the month of March18/3/2018 - 4:00 pm- 5:30 pm 23/3/2018 -4:00 pm-5:30 pm
- In this workshop students will learn background history of the African head wraps
- Students will learn through a guided hands-on, the various Technics of tying and wrapping African Head Wrapps as fashion and style
- Very important is that they will learn the cultural value of African textiles that make the many different types of head wraps.
- How to tie and Wrap by the end of the session.
- The students will go home with lots of knowledge tribal as well as spiritual aspects of African head wraps
- The will get lots of relaxation and fun at the end of sessions well as socialising with neighbours
- All Materials will be provided
all ages and all skill levels
African fabrics will be on sale and we will take orders for custom made headwraps add a unique touch to your wardrobe.
Vendor since 2016
We’re passionate about what we do and can’t wait to share it with you. Below are some of our workshops and classes on offer. To view available dates, pricing options, book online or purchase gift vouchers for a friend or loved one, please make your selection below and follow the prompts.