This 3 hour photography course suitable for beginners will teach you some great tips on how to take better photographs in a walking tour format.
If you feel your photographs could be improved, we will show you how to stop using auto and get better results.
We will be teaching you the most important functions on your camera without getting too technical. There's a focus on lighting and composition as these 2 elements are important in getting right.
Limited to 8 people and running for 3 hours you will be taught by a talented professional who will give you many tips and tricks to improve your photography.
This course is suitable for beginners with any camera and will teach you how to take spectacular photos.
Have fun learning how to take great photos while exploring some of Melbourne's most photogenic spots!
- This course is suitable for beginners with any camera and will teach you how to take spectacular photos.
- Limited to 8 people and running for 3 hours.
- Learn how to improve your photos with this exciting 3 Hour Photography Course.
- New Photography Skills
- Photography notes for your reference
- A new knowledge and confidence in how to take great photographs
- Camera of any kind along with a memory card and fully charged battery
Vendor since 2014
Penny Koukoulas Photography is a Brisbane based company who specialises in running photography walking tours. We have a great passion for photography and have worked in the industry for over 20 years.
All the photography tours, workshops and courses are designed for you to discover some great locations while learning how to take great photographs.
We run tours in Melbourne, Brisbane and Gold Coast.
The philosophy is to teach in simple and easy to understand terms. The tours run in a small group environment so everyone gets attention and has fun learning all about photography !
View Penny's portfolio: http://pennykoukoulas.com/folio.html
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow us on Instagram: pennykoukoulasphotography
Once this experience has been confirmed changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them according to this policy:Rescheduling:
- Over 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge
- 48 hours up to 1 week prior to the experience date: Rescheduling available $45 charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book. Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Numbers on the Day
This workshop is limited to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 students. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following checking the weather forecast.