Canberra Private Photography Lessons ( 2 Hrs )
Do you want to know more about photographing subjects in low light?
Maybe you’re an aspiring travel photographer who wants tips on capturing culturally rich images. Or you might just want an overview of photography in general and some professional advice.
These private photography lessons are designed to improve your photographic skills with one on one help.
We'll have you snapping happily and creatively in no time.
Your tutor is a Brisbane-based photographer with over 30 years of experience as a professional photographer.
This lesson is suitable for any camera and customised to suit your specific needs.
Do you need help understanding the manual settings on your camera?
Maybe you just need a refresher if you have forgotten how to get the most out of your camera settings.
You will receive professional advice and feedback, enabling you to work on improving your technique and creative approach to photography.
- Professional Private tuition
- Handy hints and helpful advice
- Great photogenic locations
- Lesson Notes
- 2-hour private tuition from a professional photographer
- Feedback and critique of your work
This course can be taken at The National Gallery of Australia or I can come to you.
Additional travel costs will apply for areas outside a 5km radius of the CBD. Please enquire about prices as they fluctuate depending on travel times and fuel costs.
What you will learn
- These private photography lessons are designed to improve your photographic skills with one on one help.
- This lesson is suitable for any camera and customised to suit your specific needs.
- This course can be taken at The National Gallery of Australia, Parkes, or I can come to you.
What you will get
- You will receive professional advice and feedback, enabling you to work on improving your technique and creative approach to photography.
What to bring
- Digital or Film Camera
What to wear
Beginners to Intermediate
Penny Koukoulas Photography is a Brisbane based company who specialises in running photography walking tours. We have a great passion for photography and have worked in the industry for over 30 years.
All the photography tours, workshops and courses are designed for you to discover some great locations while learning how to take great photographs.
We run tours in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and the Gold Coast.
The philosophy is to teach in simple and easy to understand terms. The tours run in a small group environment so everyone gets attention and has fun learning all about photography !
Like us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow us on Instagram : www.instagram.com/pennykoukoulasphotography
Tweet us : www.twitter.com/PennyKPhoto
Penny Koukoulas Photography has an average rating of 4.8 for their other classes.See other reviews
Once this experience has been confirmed changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them according to this policy :
- Over 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge
- 48 hours up to 1 week prior to the experience date: Rescheduling available $45 charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book. Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions
Numbers on the Day
These workshops are limited to a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 students, dependent on the maximum for each class. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
This does not apply to the private and online lessons which are one on one.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following a check of the weather forecast.
Please note that this does not apply to online lessons or indoor workshops.
Zoom is a third party communications solution and is in no way the responsibility of Penny Koukoulas Photography