Canberra’s Manual Photography Course is a fun and educational class that takes you on a walking tour. It is designed for you to improve your photography by using and understanding the manual mode on your camera.
You’ll be guided through all the important photography settings to make your images look great. Master the manual mode so you can achieve the exact results you are looking for.
We run this course in Spring, Summer, and Autumn but not winter and it usually runs bi-monthly over the milder seasons.
- Manual Mode
- Manual Focus
- Flash Control
- White Balance
- Shutter Speed
What you will learn
- A fun and educational photography workshop that takes you on a walking tour of the Australian National Botanic Gardens.
- Improve your creative eye, understand light and be trained how to use some of the manual settings on your camera.
- Learn how to improve your photos with this exciting 2 hour photography course.
What you will get
- Photography notes for your reference
- A new knowledge of how to use manual mode
- New skills and confidence in how to take great photographs
- One on one help in a small group of 8 or less per class
What to bring
- Camera that has full manual modes with a memory card and fully charged battery
- Comfortable clothes that suit weather conditions
- Sunscreen and water
- Comfortable walking shoes
What to wear
Anyone with a manual camera who wants to improve their photography
Tricolour Lab is a Brisbane-based company that specialises in running photography walking tours. We have a great passion for photography and have worked in the industry for over 30 years.
All the photography tours, workshops and courses are designed for you to discover some great locations while learning how to take great photographs.
We run tours in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and the Gold Coast.
The philosophy is to teach in simple and easy-to-understand terms. The tours run in a small group environment so everyone gets attention and has fun learning all about photography!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/pennykoukoulasphotography
Tweet us: www.twitter.com/TricolourLab
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
- A refund can be requested 2 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 2 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Numbers on the Day
These workshops are limited to a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 students, dependent on the maximum for each class. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
This does not apply to the private and online lessons which are one on one.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following a check of the weather forecast.
Please note that this does not apply to online lessons or indoor workshops.
Zoom is a third party communications solution and is in no way the responsibility of Penny Koukoulas Photography