Brisbane's Photography Course for Digital SLR and Mirrorless Cameras
About This Class
What You Will Learn
- A fun and educational photography workshop that takes you on a walking tour of the city of Brisbane.
- Improve your creative eye, understand light and be trained how to use the manual settings on your camera.
- Learn how to improve your photos using manual settings during this 4 Hour Photography Course.
What You Get
- 2 hours training with a working professional photographer
- Individual help in small groups of 8 or less
- Feedback and Great Tips
- Tour of great photogenic locations
- Understanding your camera in manual mode
- Photography notes
- Learn how to be in full control of your camera using White Balance, ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture
- Over 4 hours your tutor will take you by foot to many great photogenic locations in Brisbane. Learn in simple terms how and why you should use manual settings on your camera.
- This course runs in small groups of 4 or less so you can receive lots of individual help over the 2 hours.
- Master the manual functions on your camera
- One on One help in a small group environment
- Be taught by a professional photographer
Learn how to master your photography using manual mode on your camera. With guidance from a professional photographer this course will give you the tools to take great photographs with more control. Learn the creative side of manual photography and the ability to capture exactly what you want.
Please Note: This photography course is only suitable for cameras with a manual mode setting. You will have a M for manual on the dial of your camera.
- Participants must bring their own camera, memory card and a fully charged battery.
- Minimum age is 14
- Under 18 must be dropped off and picked up by their parent or legal guardian
- This course is suitable for any skill level. Beginners are welcome!