Take a 2 hour walking tour of Melbourne’s most photogenic spots where you’ll learn how to capture better photographs with your smart phone camera. Professional photographer will give you expert advice on how to take great photos on your phone.
- How to improve your understanding of lighting and composition and take better photographs with your phone.
- Professional advice and practical exercises to improve your photographic skills
- Their Smartphone fully charged
Anyone over the age of 12 who wants to take better photos
Vendor since 2014
Penny Koukoulas Photography is a Brisbane based company who specialises in running photography walking tours. We have a great passion for photography and have worked in the industry for over 20 years.
All the photography tours, workshops and courses are designed for you to discover some great locations while learning how to take great photographs.
We run tours in Melbourne, Brisbane and Gold Coast.
The philosophy is to teach in simple and easy to understand terms. The tours run in a small group environment so everyone gets attention and has fun learning all about photography !
View Penny's portfolio: http://pennykoukoulas.com/folio.html
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow us on Instagram: pennykoukoulasphotography
Once this experience has been confirmed changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them according to this policy:Rescheduling:
- Over 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge
- 48 hours up to 1 week prior to the experience date: Rescheduling available $45 charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book. Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Numbers on the Day
This workshop is limited to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 students. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following checking the weather forecast.