Portuguese Language School
Portuguese Language School officially started in March 2011 to offer an immersion and communicative language teaching method of Portuguese learning, combining years of teaching experience of Brazilian teachers in Australia.
Since term 1 2011 students have been able to consistently develop their Portuguese knowledge, as they step through the course levels with our professional and approachable teachers.
– Focus on Brazilian Portuguese with professional native teachers.
– Focus on the target language speaking Portuguese in class.
– Dynamic classes with lots of activities per 1.5h / 3h block.
– Visual materials, slide presentations and flashcards.
– Audio materials, dialogues and exposure to different accents from Brazil.
– Live practice scenarios.
– Grammar progression knowledge.
– Writing practice with feedback.
– Learn about cultural aspects of Brazil through language and customs.
– Progression of levels through our constantly reviewed curriculum.
We love seeing our students progress from day one as they become a welcome member of the vibrant Portuguese speaking community!
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Portuguese Language School or organised by Portuguese Language School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Portuguese Language School.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Portuguese Language School unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Portuguese Language School classes and events or on Portuguese Language School's premises. (For use of Portuguese Language School marketing materials).
Portuguese Language School requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.