What: Makeup Artistry For The Everyday Workshop
When: Thursday 18th October, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Where: 1/10 Langwells Parade, Northcote
Includes: All materials, grazing food, organic wine & fairtrade tea
Learn how to expertly apply makeup that looks good in your everyday day life! This workshop will give you exclusive access to tips and tricks from industry professional and makeup master Andi Coventon. We will spend time exploring aspects of skin tone to find the perfect foundation and a natural looking contour to make the best looking you! We will also study the best eyeshadow design for your eye shape and brush skills that you will use eternally. We will talk about colour theories, and myth bust certain makeup do’s and don’ts.
You may bring your own makeup and gain confidence in products that you already own - particularly those ones that you bought but never use! You can alternatively borrow testers from Andi’s professional kit. This relaxed and friendly workshop having fun, and trying something new - without the pressure of buying you don’t need or might never use. By the end of the session you will look stunning, so maybe make plans for after the workshop!
Andi Coventon has over 20 years experience in hair and makeup, colouring famous faces such as Ruby Rose. Andi’s work is primarily centred around a fascination for communication through still photographs.
Her work has featured in both international and local campaigns for Nokia, BMW and Cotton On Yen, Frankie, Fashion Trend and Marie Claire magazines - just to name a few; and in the Feature Film ‘Where the Wild Things are’ is also on her credit role, and her creative hands have graced the faces of Racheal Finch, Jess Hart, Isabel Lucas, Natalie Bassingthwaite, Noni Hazelhurst, Lisa McCune, Lisa Mitchell, Michelle Payne, Raffa Nadal, Rodger Federer, and her personal favourite - Sir Donald Bradman.
We create a beautiful, warm atmosphere to make you feel at home in our cosy, plant-filled studio. We encourage attendees to slow down, share stories and take the opportunity to connect with others in our community.
We are proud to support local artists, ethical businesses and community groups and we consider our impact on the earth it’s people in every aspect of our business. We are always learning and improving our processes.
Extra info: All workshop topics available as a customised private workshop with a min of x12 at our studio or at a location of your choice. We cater for all diets - vegan, lactose & gluten free.
Put Your Heart Into It lives at 1/10 Langwells Parade, Northcote - just off High Street. The best way to reach us is on the 86 tram, heading towards Bundoora.
Alight at stop 34 (Bent St/High St) and continue along High Street in the same direction before turning right onto Langwells Parade.
Number 10 is located a few buildings down on your right hand side, and our studio at number 1 is on your left once inside the front door. We are a 5 minute walk from Northcote Train Station, and if you are driving, there is ample parking available in the Northcote Plaza car park. We also have a bike rack inside! Doors open at the start time. If you happen to arrive earlier, explore one of the many great venues on our door step in the bustling hub of High Street. We look forward to seeing you
- Makeup application for an enhanced natural look
- Brush skills
- How to understand and expertly apply information from magazine makeup tutorials
- A face map to remember your design.
- A grazing table of local produce for snacking, including organic wine, tea and coffee
- Opportunity to try and buy a range of vegan products
- Bring along your own makeup (if you have it!)
Perhaps wear an outfit that compliments the makeup look you want to go for
Vendor since 2015
Put Your Heart Into It is a collaborative team hosting insightful and creative events and workshops in and around Melbourne, Surf Coast and travel all over Australia to host events. Our mission is to create sustainable and eco-conscious experiences that not only inspire but aim to promote a slower lifestyle, where simplicity and community involvement are cultivated as well as nurturing a hands-on approach to getting creative.
Events and workshops are run in ever-changing and intricately styled spaces that are sure to inspire and promote creativity. Each experience offers you the chance to meet some incredible new people, graze on delicious, sustainable and locally sourced produce as well as gaining a wealth of knowledge to set you on your path to creativity.
Our team includes an array of artists and professionals that have worked within their fields of expertise for many years, so as to offer you the best knowledge possible. We love collaborating with non for profit and ethically minded businesses, community groups and schools and can customise a creative event or workshop to suit your needs.
Experiences can be as simple or complex as required and we can offer a diverse range of disciplines and creative pursuits. The Put Your Heart Into It team can create an all-round experience that will leave everyone feeling inspired. For more information on our workshops and events, as well as tailored experiences, please get in touch.
We also offer eco-conscious event planning services, customised hens parties, workshops for corporates and birthdays. As well as our popular catering service of intricately styled grazing tables of local & organic produce, wedding and event styling including floristry installations.
Please refer to clause (1) of our Terms & Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This contract outlines an agreement and includes all contractional obligations on even date between Put Your Heart Into It and the You the Customer in regard to the Workshop to which this booking confirmation pertains.
(1) All bookings are Non-Refundable
(2) All Bookings are Transferable to a second party in the event that the customer is unable to attend the workshop, such transfers must be requested 7 hours prior to the Workshop for desired transfers to be eligible.
(3) In the rare event that Put Your Heart Into It is required to cancel a Workshop the customer will receive either a full refund within 3 days of said cancellation or the opportunity to transfer said booking to another Put Your Heart Into It workshop of even value within 12 (twelve) months of said cancellation.
(4) Cancellations may be advised by Put Your Heart Into It at any time prior to the Workshop event.
(5) Put Your Heart Into It reserves the right to use any images taken at the workshops for Social Media & Advertising, if you wish for images not to be shared Put Your Heart Into It requests same to be expressed in writing prior to Workshop event.
(6) In the Event that you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions you may request a full refund within 48 hours of even date of receipt of this booking confirmation.