School of Styling
All Classes by School of Styling
About School of Styling
Bianca Christoff has over fifteen years experience in the styling industry, working as a stylist on projects ranging from fashion editorial, advertising and television through to look books.
With qualifications as a visual merchandiser and involvement in interior design, Bianca has a complete understanding of the styling industry.
Bianca has worked with clients including Melbourne Spring Fashion Week, Project Runway Australia, Australian Fashion Guide, Myer, Roger David, De Bortoli wine, Network Ten’s Masterchef, Interflora, Arcadia Tea, The Arts Centre, Fremantle Media and ANZ Bank. And her work has been featured in numerous publications both nationally and internationally.
Bianca has both designed and taught course content on styling to students at RMIT, the Holmes Institute and Melbourne Polytechnic.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested anytime before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested anytime before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. We accept on line bookings through the website
2. We cant reserve your space until full payment is received
3. By accepting a place at The School Of Styling you agree that you will not replicate, reproduce or distribute any element of a class in part or in full. (however if you wish to post work shots of your work from the class on social media, you are more than welcome to do so.
4. By accepting a place at School Of Styling School, you understand that you will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement stating that you will not replicate, reproduce or distribute any element of a class in part or in full.