Ceramics Hand building Workshop
(Private Dates Available)
The art of creating handmade ceramics is becoming increasingly popular today as people resonate with the restoring qualities of working with clay. So why not have fun doing something unique, learning how to form your own DIY ceramics in your own home with this mobile ceramics workshop!
This custom-made workshop is designed to cater to you, to help you create what you want or allow you to just be spontaneous! Clay, tools and equipment are all provided, and your expert teacher will guide you through the hand-building process step-by-step.
All the firing and glazes are included. The class is fully mobile so your teacher can come to your home to run the workshop.
This workshop will equip you with the skills to create functional ware for your home. You will learn to discern the differences between clay bodies and their capabilities, and you will create two pieces of your choice using clay hand-building techniques. You can choose from a variety of glazing processes to create different finishes on your masterpieces.
This is a super fun workshop situated at your home, perfect for special occasions like birthdays, hens parties, anniversaries or just if you're looking for date night ideas at home!
What you will learn
- Learn to make your own homewares for around the house.
What you will get
- Participants will create their own master pieces which will be fired glazed and returned within a 6 week period.
What to bring
- A good time, food and drink is BYO.
What to wear
Hens parties, xmas parties, general celbrations.
Slow Life Workshops provides a unique experience that embarks on a personal journey of art making and self discovery. Unique environments are hand picked around Australia and Overseas to mirror the whole experience of self in an inspirational setting. Specific art techniques and skills are taught in a variety of different courses. Ceramics, Drawing, Painting, Portraiture and Sculpture are some of the types of workshops available. The location of the workshop may influence the study of subject matter. The food is sourced locally, and the whole body, mind and spirit are considered.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Slow Life Workshops requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Slow Life Workshops has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Slow Life Workshops does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Slow Life Workshops to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Slow Life Workshops, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Slow Life Workshops or organised by Slow Life Workshops must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Slow Life Workshops
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Slow Life Workshops unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Slow Life Workshops classes and events or on Slow Life Workshops premises. (For use of Slow Life Workshops marketing materials).
Slow Life Workshops requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Slow Life Workshops, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.