Learn how to make a cute chameleon out of clay or air dry clay. Clay techniques will be taught. At the end children will also be shown how to make to a pinch pot bowl. This ticket is for an online tutorial that will be sent to you.
Materials Required - Block of clay and wood skewer. You can choose a ticket with materials yet these need to be collected from Bentleigh. No postage as clay is heavy to post. Alternatively supply your own materials, any clay or air dry clay is fine to use.
What you will learn
- Students will learn about how to make a clay chameleon. Clay techniques such as attaching, patterns, coils etc will also be taught.
What you will get
- Online tutorial. The link will be emailed to you.
What to bring
- Materials supplied if you book a ticket with Materials. The materials need to be collected from 33 Sunnyside Grove Bentleigh. Contactless pick up. Sorry no delivery. Otherwise please supply your own as listed in the class description (you will need your own airdry clay or make some playdoh or salt dough). A skewer can be used as a clay tool.
What to wear
no dress code
Children aged 6-12 years.
Art classes for children and adults. Run by artist Fiona Wood who has been teaching art classes for over 8 years. Fiona is passionate about creativity and loves to share her enthusiasm for all things arty. Classes are process driven, experimental and fun. Sunnyside Art House studio is in a garden setting and is located in Bentleigh.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Transfer requests. Transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 1 week of the class or event commencing. To request a transfer, Sunnyside Art House requires at least 1 weeks notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Missed classes. Sunnyside Art House does not offer refunds for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Sunnyside Art House to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Sunnyside Art House, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Sunnyside Art House or organised by Sunnyside Art House must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Sunnyside Art House
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Sunnyside Art House unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Sunnyside Art House classes and events or on Sunnyside Art House premises. (For use of Sunnyside Art House marketing materials).
Sunnyside Art House does not offer refunds for missed classes. If you provide at least one weeks notice, you may be able to transfer to a different class or send someone else in your place.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Sunnyside Art House, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.