Succulent Propagating 101 Workshop
Back to basics is a fresh new line of workshops aimed at educating our fellow plant lovers by sharing in detail knowledge and our personal success and failures with plants ! This week we will teach you everything you need to know about Succulent propagation ! You will leave a succulent propagating expert and never kill one again!
Below are what you can expect to learn form the workshop:
- We introduce you to over 30 species of succulents from all different plant families and origins
- We go through in depth how to position succulents in your home / office or work to ensure success and what not to do
- We teach you how to garden with succulents seasonally and how to keep them healthy all year round
- As a group we will mix a succulent soil mixture which has been tested by the industry for over 40 years
- We teach you various methods of propagating for different species
- You will propagate 3 different succulents into various terracotta pots to begin or extend your propagating journey!
By going through these key topics you will be equipped with the tools to propagate succulents in your homer office successfully all year round and feel confident to grow your own succulents!
Special Notes for time / locations
When you arrive turn right onto knight st and we are at the back in my garden, you will see a marquee / umbrella and lots of greenery! If you could arrive 10-15 minutes early to ensure the workshop runs smoothly and on time that would be amazing! I can't wait to meet you!
Duration: 2 hours
- Go through in depth how to position succulents in your home / office or work to ensure success and what not to do
- How to garden with succulents seasonally and how to keep them healthy all year round
- Various methods of propagating for different species
- Succulent Propagating 101 handbook which covers all of the information covered on the day
- 3x Tubestock Succulents choose from over 30 varieties
- 3x Small Terracotta pots ( Various sizes / styles to choose from on the day!)
- Notepad to take notes
- Bottle of water ( QLD is very hot! )
Clothes that can get dirty / wet, Hat ( workshop is under shade but just in case you want to peruse our garden ), & Closed in shoes
Any ages above 12 (Children under 12 are more than welcome IF accompanied by an adult at all times and must email the event organizer to ensure space is allocated)
Vendor sincce 2017
Terrariums By Bella is a local business based in Brisbane Australia and is run by an enthusiastic collective of individuals who are passionate about all things gardening. We believe strongly that everyones life can be happier by incorporating plants into their homes and offices. Founded by Bella who grew up on a water Lilly farm, Terrariums By Bella is about connecting back to nature and never leaving the outdoors, but rather, brining nature back into our lives.
Bella has taught over 2000 individuals in just over a year and we believe the appeal of our classes lies in our approach. We approach our classes from a scientific and design perspective. We incorporate traditional Japanese Boneki landscaping techniques with specific horticultural teachings to create classes that are multifaceted and that appeal to all individuals in the community. When you complete our classes we guarantee you will learn valuable gardening techniques and leave with a big smile on your face!