Macrame Xmas Ornaments (2022)
(Private Dates Available)
Yes - we said the “C” word - CHRISTMAS… I know what you are thinking - it is only September. But with the shit show of 2020 and 2021, we are getting started early this year. Don’t argue with us.
Enter Oz and her ethically sourced, bio-degradable cotton rope business “Lennon and Me"! Oz LOVES macrame and the manner in which the tying of knots anchors the mind to the present moment. We couldn’t agree more and enjoy any creative process that slows us down and connects us to the a place of restorative relaxation.
What you will learn
- In this fun and festive three-hour workshop, you will learn the basics and fundamentals of macrame
- You will work on five different Christmas ornaments.
- How to macrame like a boss!
What you will get
- You will take home 5 handmade macrame ornaments which you can either add to your own festive decor or wrap up as a gift for a loved one! Win win!
- Instruction sheet, and all materials and tools included
- You will also be treated to an array of fine food / coffee / tea / wine to feed your creative energies
What to bring
- Please bring bucket loads of enthusiasm - you will be unleashing your unfounded creativity.
What to wear
Your finest knotting clobber
This class is for all skill levels, and textile enthusiasts. Suitable for beginners
Find an inspiring workshop – ceramics, painting, watercolour, weaving, pottery, leather making, gin tasting, punch needle, ikebana, kokedama – you name it!
We are a creative hub for the arts / crafts / design movement providing workshops and events to inspire.
We seek out and promote local Melbourne based Artists.
We unleash the unexplored creativity in people.
We provide a social gathering for people to slow down and team up.
We create a sensory experience that will get people talking.
We have been described as "the craft version of a spa day".
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 4 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$50.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Our workshops are suitable for persons 16 years or older.
You may be photographed at this event.
The Windsor Workshop reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. The reasons this may occur are (a) if a workshop does not reach the minimum number of students or (b) an Artist or Workshop Facilitator falls ill. In the unfortunate circumstance of a workshop being cancelled, students will be notified at least 2 days before the commencement of the workshop and a credit note will be issued to be used at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds if the class is cancelled.
If you are unable to attend your workshop, please let us know within four days of your workshop and we will give you a credit note to be used at a later date, or transfers are available upon request. No credit notes will be issued for cancellations when less than four working days' notice is given. Due to the nature of how we pay artists, order materials and supplies and pre-pay for catering and beverages, no refunds are available.
Purchase of your ticket accepts these Terms and Conditions